• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Three graces coin

Just now, Spence098 said:

Does any one know what the chances are of not receiving on as the email says subject to availability even though the money has cleared from my account.

Managed to snag a 2oz so I'm happy as long as it comes 😂

They may have sold too many given the speed of sale. I would like to say that you'll hear quickly if there's an issue, but it took them two weeks to cancel one of my orders.

6 minutes ago, magpie79 said:

couldnt make a payment in the final stages after queing from 8 this morning on the laptop 

que again on the phone and bagged a 2oz silver 

lucky boy! 

where's @Paul how did you do ?

not a sausage for me today :( gold in basket but kept on a loop for payment and never went through

time i was fannying on with gold missed out getting silver

2 minutes ago, Spence098 said:

Does any one know what the chances are of not receiving on as the email says subject to availability even though the money has cleared from my account.

Managed to snag a 2oz so I'm happy as long as it comes 😂

I think it boils down to them checking if someone has made multiple purchases. Issues like spouses using a different address etc. Multiple accounts etc. Double buys recorded in error. If you only bought one, and had no relatives that you live with buying, then hopefully it should be ok.

Good luck!

I think I managed to get the silver 2oz.

Had two computers on the go, refreshed the main one and got the pre-queue screen about 8.35am and was 3825. Secondary one refreshed at 8.45am and got 85 in the queue. Checked out with no trouble at 9.03am, apart from scrambling to put in address/card details. When the main one was allowed in about 9.10am, all had sold apart from the silver 2oz, which I think sold out at about 9.20am

12 minutes ago, Pipers said:

I got a 2oz silver, i had to try to pay 6 times though the system must of crashed. 

Same happened to me multiple times. It kept crashing. Until we receive the coins,there is no saying if we even managed to get it. 

5 minutes ago, AndrewSL76 said:

I think it boils down to them checking if someone has made multiple purchases. Issues like spouses using a different address etc. Multiple accounts etc. Double buys recorded in error. If you only bought one, and had no relatives that you live with buying, then hopefully it should be ok.

Good luck!

Ahhh I see.

Ok Andrew should be OK then hopefully I only ordered the 2oz 👍

Thanks mate.

The gold was very much there and for general sale. I got on there earlier than I expected added a 2oz gold in the cart but had problems with my address so by the time that was sorted the gold had sold out. Anyone able to get in and check out quick enough could have got one. Have to give some credit to the Royal Mint for putting them out for general release and add a huge congrats to anyone that was able to snag one. I very much figured we wouldn't see the gold at all in a general release like that.