• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Three graces coin

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

If anyone receives any brochure / mailer form the Royal Mint about this release and plans to junk it, could you please message me? As some of you know, I like this sort of (junk) paraphernalia, envelope ad all, but don’t receive it here in Australia. Thanks!

Edited by westminstrel

26 minutes ago, AndrewSL76 said:

Agreed, there are a lot of people with money in their accounts that was assigned to 3Gs that is now to be spent on the Little Miss gold proof coins.

Managed to get a 2oz silver, but you can be certain i was not going to buy a "Mr. Happy" proof if i didn't get the graces 🤣 i definitely feel like Mr. Happy with my purchase!  

78av.gif

7 minutes ago, westminstrel said:

If anyone receives any brochure / mailer form the Royal Mint about this release and plans to junk it, could you please message me? As some of you know, I like this sort of (junk) paraphernalia, envelope ad all, but don’t receive it here in Australia. Thanks!

ephemera I think they call it😁

1 minute ago, creative said:

Grade or not to grade? Thoughts?

oh yes

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

Speaking about the “we regret to let you know” email that might be sent as some are saying, I had to use my friends credit card to buy my coin as the website wasn't letting me use a debit card. He also purchased his coin using the same card. But we live in different houses in the same city.  Is there a possibility my coin canceled for the above reason? :(   

2 minutes ago, creative said:

Grade or not to grade? Thoughts?

Grade, but do it yourself or via Coins of the Realm which is cheaper that other providers of a similar service. I self grade and would recommend it, but if you want a third party to assist, then you would at least get the actual coin you submitted back if you went with them. Others have been accused of switching to achieve the best possible outcome. Not something that I have personally experienced, but absolutely one that people talk about. 

4 minutes ago, Nicola said:

Oh my !

B3538275-1433-4090-84C9-392C40B484B3.png

The Royal Mint monitor Ebay sales. If you have listed it and do not then receive the coin from the Mint, do not be surprised.

4 minutes ago, Fathallazf said:

Speaking about the “we regret to let you know” email that might be sent as some are saying, I had to use my friends credit card to buy my coin as the website wasn't letting me use a debit card. He also purchased his coin using the same card. But we live in different houses in the same city.  Is there a possibility my coin canceled for the above reason? :(   

1 coin - 1 card - 1 card registered address

B

Edited by Becca

I got in queue about half an hour before 9, there were a few thousand people before me in the queue. When it got live, only the 2oz silver was left... I tried to buy it, then my card gave a weird error. I tried again, same error. Then I saw it was probably because they coin sold out while I was busy processing the sale... I missed out! Tried to call them on the phone, couldn't get through either. Nothing at Coin Connection either, they are having theirs graded.

:(