• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Three graces coin

Only allowed to buy one. I got a 5 Oz silver but I could have gone to £4K for a gold, at £5k I couldn’t 

hope some people have had some luck & got something. At least I own an Una & a Graces even if they don’t sit neatly side by side 

at least I think I do .... 

cb

Just now, Simmoleon said:

So could you buy one of each size or one from the range?

each size but the 2oz gold sold out within 10 seconds of it being in my basket and I was pretty much in at 9am

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

10 minutes ago, JosephM said:

Good luck to everybody. Got a silver one. I was 350 in the queue so there was most likely no gold 2oz available at all today. Also if you tried to get people to refresh you are a scumbag. 

Whilst this is true, the refreshing does not change anything. I was in the queue on my phone and my laptop - the phone I was refreshing and the laptop I did not. The laptop when I joined the queue was number 1167 and the phone was 673. My call ended (i earlier said I didn't think I would be able to buy one) so I was able to get a 2oz and a 5oz. I will wait to see if the orders are honoured. I know that they are reserved but that sometimes they can be cancelled.......fingers crossed.

Just to be clear - I was refreshing my phone every few minutes from 8.45 and after 9am. I joined the queue at about 9.01 and the phone was higher up the queue than the laptop that just joined automatically.

Still - if people were encouraging others to refresh and others did refresh - then there is an element of karma involved. Especially if they were NOT refreshing........

3 minutes ago, 1stsovereign said:

I am offering £1100 for every silver 2oz Three Graces from RM please get in touch if you got any for sale

Well, that escalated quickly!

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion