• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

1 minute ago, LawrenceChard said:

Some of the kilo silver bars we bought a few weeks ago:

Metalor Switzerland 1 One Kilo Silver Bullion Bars in Stack of 400 - Unboxing Shot

If we had more time, we could have arranged them into some more imaginative stacks and towers.

Maybe next time!

Oh wow. are they all pre ordered.

What price per oz do you guys get them for Lawrence?

8 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

If we had more time, we could have arranged them into some more imaginative stacks and towers.

There'll be some members on here cringing at the arrangement; some serious OCD around here😁

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

8 minutes ago, Blehhhh said:

Oh wow. are they all pre ordered.

What price per oz do you guys get them for Lawrence?

The description on the Flickr page says:

We should have added 100 from our existing stock, and made it a half tonne, which is what we were trying to buy, so we just took what was due to become available.

So, no, they are not all pre-ordered (In normal times, we buy for stock, not to order).

I am not going to tell you what we pay for them, but we do have them for sale on our website, in a few places:

https://www.chards.co.uk/1kg-vat-free-silver-new-bar-metalor/10164 

Although this says out of stock, they can be made available if bought in quantity, but we would need to ship them there.

https://www.chards.co.uk/silver-1-kilo-bar-metalor/796 (singles)

https://www.chards.co.uk/silver-1-kilo-ten-bar-bundle-metalor/11780 (bundles of 10)

Because they are KILO bars, we have priced them in metric rather than troy ounces, but this search page has approximate per ounce prices:

https://www.chards.co.uk/category/buy-bars/a/silver

Chards

• Founder & Administrator

@LawrenceChard great photo! Love the Metalor bars.

Feel free to upload photos directly to the editor box on TSF if you would like, because if the link to the external site is broken, or that site is discontinued for any reason, the photo would be lost and not viewable on TSF.  You can drag and drop photos to the "drag files here to attach" under the text bot, to hit the "choose files" button. 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

1 hour ago, Madstacks said:

Recieved a very pricey bit of silver! This medal was supplied with Patek Philippe watches on thier 150th anniversery in 1989 - I have not been able to find out if all watches had one or just some models.... Its 35 grams of sterling.. But the silver value is irrelevant in its value as an item in this case... Its two of my obsessions in one package so i had to have it! Plus i know i will never get a Patek watch so this will have to do 

Was it struck by Huguenin Bros by any chance?

Chards

On 18/04/2020 at 21:50, Rugbyplayer said:

Postman also popped these through my door today....not sure why these aren't more popular, they are stunning out of the capsule and a relatively low mintage. Picked these up for a steal too 😁

IMG_20200416_170023.jpg

IMG_20200416_165815.jpg

IMG_20200416_165739.jpg

I think it was the price. When I was first looking it was around €30

5 hours ago, ChrisSilver said:

@LawrenceChard great photo! Love the Metalor bars.

Feel free to upload photos directly to the editor box on TSF if you would like, because if the link to the external site is broken, or that site is discontinued for any reason, the photo would be lost and not viewable on TSF.  You can drag and drop photos to the "drag files here to attach" under the text bot, to hit the "choose files" button. 

Thanks Chris, 

I expect the external sites I link to should be around for quite a while, with stable pages, but worth noting.

Chards

I've temporarily locked this topic, so that I can tidy it up and put it back on track. 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Recent off topic posts now moved to tidy this up.

Discounts / Offers