• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

7 hours ago, Silverman2U said:

Very nice! Interested to know where you got that presentation display from? Looks cool! 

Thanks.

Just a simple Amazon thing. I'm quite happy with it. You can get different sizes.

Skelang 3 Pack Coin Display Case,... https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0867BNCDF?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

12 Beginner Tips for Better Coin Photos

Everything you need to take great coin photos

Douglas Hubbard: Never attribute to malice or stupidity that which can be explained by moderately rational individuals following incentives in a complex system of interactions.

Carl Sagan: One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority."

43 minutes ago, Petra said:

Not my thing, but amazing detail! Must be great held in your hand!🫢

I have the other three Shields in this shield series and I think this is the most detailed out of them all so far ... let's see what they come out with next 👍

Well I went seriously overboard at a couple of auctions recently and just had my delivery this morning so this will be split up accordingly, some gorgeous pickups but will probably sell most if someone sees something the really want contact me and ill see what can be done.

Jersey 2017 platinum proof one pound platinum wedding anniversary cased with certificate, limited to 995

2017 double portrait gold quarter sovereign 2g

Beatrix Potter stamp and coin set, 4 stamps and 4 50p pieces, beautifully cased

IMG_5947.jpg

IMG_5933.jpg

IMG_5946.jpg

IMG_5944.jpg

without doubt my favourite pickup, Bradford Exchange George Cross gold and silver proof set with a crown struck in silver, a double crown in 9c gold 2.75 grams and a replica George cross cased with certificate absolutely stunning in hand!!

House of Windsor five pound proof 1907 2017 cased with certificate

Royal Mint silver gilt £5 set commemorating engagement of William and Kate, two coins cased

Platinum Jubilee proof £5 set 2022 limited to 750

IMG_5917.jpg

IMG_5919.jpg

IMG_5942.jpg

IMG_5938.jpg

jubilee Mint 100th anniversary of house of Windsor Tristan de Cuna one crown struck in 9ct gold

royal mint an enduring romance with Jane Austin 2017 £2 silver proof ltd edition 800 cased with cert

royal mint an act to unite 1818 silver proof 50p ltd edition 6500 cased with cert

absolutely incredible platinum jubilee jersey 2022 masterpiece collection silver proof 5oz silver proof in stunning case with certificate limited to 77 of 285

IMG_5916.jpg

IMG_5964.jpg

IMG_5965.jpg

IMG_5966.jpg

IMG_5967.jpg

IMG_5927.jpg

IMG_5928.jpg

IMG_5929.jpg

IMG_5930.jpg

Edited by bilko

1 minute ago, DrDave said:

Another Britannia Proof for the collection.

I'm hoping to find another one that i can get slabbed, but there's only 560 minted and so carry a bit of a premium.

2021 Brit1.jpg

Since when has Angelina Jolie been modelling for the Royal Mint?

The Sovereign is the quintessentially British coin.  It has a German queen on the front, an Italian waiter on the back, and half of them were made in Australia.