• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Royal Mint - Great Engravers 2021 - Gothic Crown information

@AndrewSL76, @GoldDiggerDave Did you guys all have the continuation option. I am a lefty too hh,I even include emoji in my emails to make myself seem more appoarchable lol. YES I think I have found the nicest person at the mint as my AM unforuntetaly he was sick yesterday and his colleague did not reassure me anything... However he is back today, and just sent me a long email comforting me and assuring everything would he fine!!! So I should be all good now, knock on wood!!! Thank you guys for the advice and others for PMing me with info, so wholesome!!!

4 minutes ago, Jeremyzed said:

@AndrewSL76, @GoldDiggerDave Did you guys all have the continuation option. I am a lefty too hh,I even include emoji in my emails to make myself seem more appoarchable lol. YES I think I have found the nicest person at the mint as my AM unforuntetaly he was sick yesterday and his colleague did not reassure me anything... However he is back today, and just sent me a long email comforting me and assuring everything would he fine!!! So I should be all good now, knock on wood!!! Thank you guys for the advice and others for PMing me with info, so wholesome!!!

I have the continuation on all my orders so no calls etc. for me. I also have regular discussions with my Account Manager over email anyway, so I am fortunate to not suffer from too much stress!!

4 minutes ago, Rll1288 said:

If you haven't got a RM account Manager then the 0800 032 2152 number on the bottom of the RM site and then choose option 2 for commemorative sales queries

14 minutes ago, magpie79 said:

A bit lazy 

but can someone help with the best number to call please?

But not for the ghost 👻 busters 

Just off phone with customer service. 

They can't deal with the query but have sent a message to telesales, and assured me I will receive a call within the hour 🙂

First time ever phoning and was a pleasant experience so 🤞

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Just of the phone with telesales ( lovely girl)

She has secured my 2oz potrait and should be shipped in 10-15 days🙂

Here comes the awkward part 😅 I or anyone else should never have received two quartered arms ( a system flaw on the day) so she can only promise me one potrait. 

She did say she will try(after every buyer has been given a chance at the quartered arms ) to secure me another.

If I'm honest I was half expecting this outcome going into the phone call and im fine with it ( worst case I can choose the best quartered arms I have for the set) then turn flipper for a day with the other 🤣

9 minutes ago, James32 said:

Just of the phone with telesales ( lovely girl)

She has secured my 2oz potrait and should be shipped in 10-15 days🙂

Here comes the awkward part 😅 I or anyone else should never have received two quartered arms ( a system flaw on the day) so she can only promise me one potrait. 

She did say she will try(after every buyer has been given a chance at the quartered arms ) to secure me another.

If I'm honest I was half expecting this outcome going into the phone call and im fine with it ( worst case I can choose the best quartered arms I have for the set) then turn flipper for a day with the other 🤣

Since they’ve increased the mintage of the 2 Oz silver, I don’t think you’ll  have an issue getting an “extra” one.

2 minutes ago, westminstrel said:

Since they’ve increased the mintage of the 2 Oz silver, I don’t think you’ll  have an issue getting an “extra” one.

Yeah I feel optimistic...the girl was lovely and as reassuring as she could be.

I'm happy enough with one as I never expected two quartered arms until they showed up on the doorstep lol.

Either way it will sort itself out and like you say ,the increased mintage can only help 🙂

2 minutes ago, ArgentSmith said:

I missed out on the arms due to unscrupulous multibagging. After speaking to a sexy lady at the mint who sounded like she had big melons, I have been assured that I will most likely miss out on the portrait 🤨

But you still have old henry to lean on 😁

29 minutes ago, marston59 said:

The Royal Mint have increased the price for the second 5 oz gold to £12300 first was £11995 

They are taking the proverbial now!

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscillate Wildly

7 minutes ago, Stu said:

They are taking the proverbial now!

Especially when you consider that gold prices have actually come down a touch since 6th December 🙂 

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion