• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Royal Mint - Great Engravers 2021 - Gothic Crown information

I managed to get through on the phone around 10.30 and purchase the 2oz silver set.

Not received confirmation email.

Just been able to finally get on the website and not appearing on my account? A little worried!

Never ordered by phone before 

Looks to be completely sold out now on the Royal Mint.

Just opened up an incognito tab and there are over 10,000 people waiting to get onto the site!

rm3.jpg

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

1 minute ago, BackyardBullion said:

Just opened up an incognito tab and there are over 10,000 people waiting to get onto the site!

rm3.jpg

This is frustrating, I was in the queue bang on 9am and only just got in to see that everything has sold out. I was number 1400 ish in the queue at the start.

Just now, BullionBuyerUK said:

I've just done that, the lady said everything is sold out and to phone back later incase of any cancellations 

Ahh c**p, I'd check a few times during the day ( can't guarantee but stranger things have happened especially with the tudor beasts)

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Just now, Foster88 said:

This is frustrating, I was in the queue bang on 9am and only just got in to see that everything has sold out. I was number 1400 ish in the queue at the start.

Someone I know was in at 1500 and has only just got on. You would have thought they would be on a long time ago and you @Foster88

2 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

rm3.jpg

early bird catches the worm !

Always exciting on a big launch day, it brings the best of the forum out,

Pre launch updates, snippets of info gleaned from Rm account managers, Sharing & caring, helping each other out,  updates, direct link, backdoors, ordering by phone once sold out on web site. we should be proud of our little collective here :) 

2 minutes ago, Foster88 said:

sorry to hear that. I was 4600+ in the que and gave up after an hour, called the RM and (eventually) ordered over the phone. It shows how broken the system is

1 minute ago, Foster88 said:

I was 1020somthing and one of the last to order so I'm wondering how the 3500 went so fast?? 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Just now, caf84 said:

Same here mate, although I was 1600ish start. With the mintaged I assumed I could get at least a 2oz silver. Not to be.

I think a large proportion of the coins were either allocated to dealers or pre-reserved for mint marque members. 

I would be surprised if there were more than 1500 actually available for general sale this morning. 

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

Sorry to hear for those that didn't get one, if its any consolation im still 2000 in the queue. Perhaps by the time I get in there will be cancellations 🤣.

Well done to those who managed to get one, its a beautiful design and one of my favourites. Hope you receive it/them in perfect condition! That's the next hurdle.

Very frustrating from the RM again.

Was waiting from 0830hrs only to get in the queue at 5800......Currently sitting at 3600.

I decided to follow advice and call them at 1000hrs only to be told over the phone that they were no longer taking orders for the 2oz Silver as it had sold out. Advised to call back at 1030 incase there was cancellations or failed payments.

Now seeing them on eBay is a real kick in the teeth!

First world problems I guess :(