• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Royal Mint - Great Engravers 2021 - Gothic Crown information

Just now, MrB said:

I actually paused on this once I got in this morning. Left in my basket a while then though, why not. probably very lucky if I get this really.

'Subject to availability'. Makes me wonder if I will actually get it still. 

Very likely still will. The availability line is used on all orders

Currently building my silver stack so looking for Kooks, Koalas, Eagles & Pandas

Outside of silver I also run a technology YouTube channel http://youtube.com/thenorthernblogger

3 minutes ago, Altitudes said:

Have a bit of a theory that because the website was so confusing as to which product was which and how to order the continuity that many people have ended up with 2 Quartered Arms coins. If that is the case, all who missed out might want to check the site now and then for the canceled duplicates.

🤷‍♂️  maybe, but I can't afford the time to keep checking - one time deal for me, if it's gone when i finally get in, it's gone for me...

Look like I'm sticking with the Tudor Beasts for now 😊

Just now, paulmerton said:

Seems pretty risky selling something on eBay right now but not posting it until more than a month later, wouldn't that invalidate the seller's protection if the buyer claims it never arrived, even if there is proof that it arrived?

Yeah was thinking so myself, although whoever is prepared to pay top dollar really wants it and hopefully is genuine. 

But it's a very risky strategy and could turn into a nightmare if the coin is less than perfect. 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

3 minutes ago, MrB said:

I actually paused on this once I got in this morning. Left in my basket a while then thought, why not. Probably very lucky if I get this really.

'Subject to availability'. Makes me wonder if I will actually get it still. 

It always says that. You should be fine.

Re the orders that people have placed, has the money been 'pending' by your bank? I'm with Barclays and nothing is showing as pending yet. I'm slightly worried as the 2022 sovereign money was taken immediately 

15 minutes ago, rlingford said:

After being in the queue since 8:17, scored a 2oz silver! First RM purchase!

Congrats man. I'm sharing that same feeling!! Second RM coin after the 1oz Completer. Caffeine and a successful purchase - what a buzz! What a Beauty of a coin. I bought a couple of the original gothic florins 6-12 months ago as I had just discovered the and loved them, only to hear about this coin soon after. So chuffed to have one in the post for January! 😁😁

1 minute ago, BiigT said:

Re the orders that people have placed, has the money been 'pending' by your bank? I'm with Barclays and nothing is showing as pending yet. I'm slightly worried as the 2022 sovereign money was taken immediately 

I wouldn’t worry yet. I placed an offer over the phone and haven’t had an email confirmation yet. The RM seem to work differently than most companies 😂

Currently building my silver stack so looking for Kooks, Koalas, Eagles & Pandas

Outside of silver I also run a technology YouTube channel http://youtube.com/thenorthernblogger

1 minute ago, BiigT said:

I ordered on the telephone at 09.40 and the money was debited at 10.33 🙂