• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Royal Mint - Great Engravers 2021 - Gothic Crown information

So I have ordered the 2oz and the 5oz by trying to get it done so quick I have only ordered the quartered arms. 

I tried to phone and get them to change to series but not possible as sold out. But don't understand how second half can be sold out if I have the first coin.

Anyway I have the first ones and I guess in March a couple will go up on the website of the portrait as I cannot get them included :( 

At least I got something. 

Just now, Oldun said:

The silver proof coins are not continuity coins so some people may have accidentally ordered two instead of their allotted one per household ? If so, some may come back onto the site ? Just a thought.

that is correct my second attempt to turn my 2oz to the series one has already been cancelled.

7 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

So, a good friend of mine got in super early, he was about 200 in the queue at 9am

He saw zero listings for the 5 oz gold 

All that he could see was the 2 oz silver, 5 oz silver 10 oz silver and 2 oz gold

He was super lucky to get the 2 oz gold

I was 400th in the queue and had the 2 oz gold in my basket before it disappeared - I was so close but no banana.

I was 205 in the queue, are you my super friend? 

7 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

So, a good friend of mine got in super early, he was about 200 in the queue at 9am

He saw zero listings for the 5 oz gold 

All that he could see was the 2 oz silver, 5 oz silver 10 oz silver and 2 oz gold

He was super lucky to get the 2 oz gold

I was 400th in the queue and had the 2 oz gold in my basket before it disappeared - I was so close but no banana.

I added the 2oz gold to my basket before buying all the silver ones instead, and it was still in stock after I bought those. I was tempted, but lol 5k! Did I miss a trick there  :D 

Wen't for gold. Got Silver. Didn't expect to get placed at 5000 something in the queue. Luckily my father was able to get a 300ish position. Bagged a 2oz silver.

Then the part i am worried about. He then went back ordered another 2oz silver to my address, with my payment details. What's the chance's of (A) having both orders cancelled, (B) One order cancelled, or (C) all arrives just fine? Should i ring the RM and discuss is what's on my mind now. 

78av.gif

Just now, SilverDrum said:

Wen't for gold. Got Silver. Didn't expect to get placed at 5000 something in the queue. Luckily my father was able to get a 300ish position. Bagged a 2oz silver.

Then the part i am worried about. He then went back ordered another 2oz silver to my address, with my payment details. What's the chance's of (A) having both orders cancelled, (B) One order cancelled, or (C) all arrives just fine? Should i ring the RM and discuss is what's on my mind now. 

They'll probably just cancel one i think

1 minute ago, creative said:

So I was a panicking and went for the series option. Can someone actually tell me what I bought with the other coin? 😂

Now you have the first you are guaranteed to get the second one... 

Edited by Rll1288

2 minutes ago, creative said:

So I was a panicking and went for the series option. Can someone actually tell me what I bought with the other coin? 😂

2 minutes ago, Rll1288 said:

Now you have the first you are guaranteed to get the second one... 

1 minute ago, FlorinCollector said:

The portrait side of the gothic crown. 

1 minute ago, GreatBritishBullion said:

You got the next release guaranteed which is the portrait of Queen Victoria from the gothic crown

You are all WRONG! He has bought sleep, peace of mind and no 8am alarms in march 😂

78av.gif