• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Royal Mint - Great Engravers 2021 - Gothic Crown information

10 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

I added the 2oz gold to my basket before buying all the silver ones instead, and it was still in stock after I bought those. I was tempted, but lol 5k! Did I miss a trick there  :D 

think itll be a treble your investment £5k to £15k+

Just now, Robda1986 said:

😭 Gonna kick my self for not calling... o well

Screenshot_20211206_112310_com.ebay.mobile.jpg

What price was the kilo?

Just now, Bullionaire said:

Hopefully we get to see some pictures on the "today I received" thread soon!

👌👍

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Been in the queue since early morning. Nipped out to the shop, should have only taken 10 mins. Saw an old boy fall and bang his head so stood with him for an hour until help came. Get back home, place at front of the queue expired!!!

I'm such a lucky lucky man. 

1 minute ago, Jeffers46 said:

I was expecting Lizzie to be in gothic style too… what’s the deal with that?

When I looked, all the coins (except the 10oz silver) were available with both options - one for just the coin, and one for the 2-coin series, but the prices look the same so it's pretty confusing.

1 minute ago, paulmerton said:

When I looked, all the coins (except the 10oz silver) were available with both options - one for just the coin, and one for the 2-coin series, but the prices look the same so it's pretty confusing.

The 2-coin series is just giving you the option to “reserve“ the second coin.

In both cases you are only being charged for the first coin right now.

If you’ve reserved the second coin though, it saves you the bother / hassle / stress / uncertainty when it is released as you’ll be guaranteed to get it - and they will take payment for it at that point.

Make sense?

Just now, Paul said:

Im always super wary of things like this. 

It is so easy to list something and then buy it with a mates account. It then shows up in the sold section for all to benchmark against and judge it is OK to buy others at that price. 

Not accusing this seller of that, but when there are other coins exactly the same that are up for buy it now considerably cheaper it makes you wonder. 

Ebay currently has one for £929 from Britannia Coin Commpany (who have it listed for £799 on their website) and then it ranges from £1250 up to £2000+

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

1 minute ago, GoldStatue said:

Surely it should be a ballot instead of first come first served.

It's definitely not first come first served.....I'm waiting since 8.20am with two tabs open on different devices at the same time and got 1020 and 3560

1 minute ago, BackyardBullion said:

It is so easy to list something and then buy it with a mates account. It then shows up in the sold section for all to benchmark against and judge it is OK to buy others at that price. 

Not accusing this seller of that, but when there are other coins exactly the same that are up for buy it now considerably cheaper it makes you wonder. 

Ebay currently has one for £929 from Britannia Coin Commpany (who have it listed for £799 on their website) and then it ranges from £1250 up to £2000+

Well made point 

1 minute ago, Mtaybar said:

Screenshot_2021-12-06-11-28-44-37_260528048de7f2f358f0056f785be619.jpg

That one is available but the Mint's ain't 😁

22 minutes ago, FlorinCollector said:

So I have ordered the 2oz and the 5oz by trying to get it done so quick I have only ordered the quartered arms. 

I tried to phone and get them to change to series but not possible as sold out. But don't understand how second half can be sold out if I have the first coin.

Anyway I have the first ones and I guess in March a couple will go up on the website of the portrait as I cannot get them included :( 

At least I got something. 

Are you talking about the gold coins as the silver coins are not continuity coins. I had that confirmed by someone at the RM just now, so I am very confused right now !

Edited by Oldun

2 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

yeah you got a point, the first sale syndrome

1 minute ago, Oldun said:

Are you talking about the gold coins as the silver coins are not continuity coins. I had that confirmed by someone at the RM just now.

Check your order confirmation emails, if you ordered the Quartered Arms & Portrait then you are good to go for March. 

Otherwise you are going to have a stressful morning come march!

rm3.jpg.9405764019c13f9dae84695b4a54030c.jpg

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

2 minutes ago, Oldun said:

Are you talking about the gold coins as the silver coins are not continuity coins. I had that confirmed by someone at the RM just now.

I’m talking about silver. Confused a bit here because from what I can see silver does have continuity option. I just didnt scroll down to see it.

@BackyardBullion Yep you took the time to scroll down I hit mad panic and clicked on first ones I seen 

3 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

Check your order confirmation emails, if you ordered the Quartered Arms & Portrait then you are good to go for March. 

Otherwise you are going to have a stressful morning come march!

rm3.jpg.9405764019c13f9dae84695b4a54030c.jpg

Cheers :)