• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Royal Mint - Great Engravers 2021 - Gothic Crown information

1 minute ago, chiniwini said:

I also think duplicated my order by mistake with the continuity option mess... guess they will cancel one of them?

after the 2022 sovereign debacle, I'm not optimistic. I'm arranging to send my 3 coin sov set back for 'inspection'. No idea what the options might be thereafter

1 minute ago, BackyardBullion said:

I think a large proportion of the coins were either allocated to dealers or pre-reserved for mint marque members. 

I would be surprised if there were more than 1500 actually available for general sale this morning. 

I think you're right.

Ahh well, I'll add a few extra pounds and buy a sovereign to soften the blow 

3 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

I think a large proportion of the coins were either allocated to dealers or pre-reserved for mint marque members. 

I would be surprised if there were more than 1500 actually available for general sale this morning. 

Agree. You've got the platform, connections etc, how about a little FOI request on this as I wonder if there is actually any gold for sale on these things on the day ?! 

2 minutes ago, TringSilver said:

Agree. You've got the platform, connections etc, how about a little FOI request on this as I wonder if there is actually any gold for sale on these things on the day ?! 

So, a good friend of mine got in super early, he was about 200 in the queue at 9am

He saw zero listings for the 5 oz gold 

All that he could see was the 2 oz silver, 5 oz silver 10 oz silver and 2 oz gold

He was super lucky to get the 2 oz gold

I was 400th in the queue and had the 2 oz gold in my basket before it disappeared - I was so close but no banana.

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

2 minutes ago, Altitudes said:

Royal Mint showing a bunch of duplicate orders in my history now. Anyone else get this yet?

That's always how the website works, nothing to worry about at all,will correct itself over the coming weeks.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Just now, BackyardBullion said:

So, a good friend of mine got in super early, he was about 200 in the queue at 9am

He saw zero listings for the 5 oz gold 

All that he could see was the 2 oz silver, 5 oz silver 10 oz silver and 2 oz gold

He was super lucky to get the 2 oz gold

I was 400th in the queue and had the 2 oz gold in my basket before it disappeared - I was so close but no banana.

I was 69 in queue. I had the same options as above. No 5oz. 2oz gold I never upped my limit for it which i should have :)

22 minutes ago, BiigT said:

Re the orders that people have placed, has the money been 'pending' by your bank? I'm with Barclays and nothing is showing as pending yet. I'm slightly worried as the 2022 sovereign money was taken immediately 

Mine is not showing in the bank app yet. Strange that when the RM site asked me to confirm the purchase via my bank app, it said the price was £0... I wonder if this is a quirk because i ordered the continuity 2ozers?!

3 minutes ago, James32 said:

That's always how the website works, nothing to worry about at all,will correct itself over the coming weeks.

3 minutes ago, Paul said:

its perfectly normal in some screwed up way, it happens with every order with RM  :( 

For some reason it still makes me nervous every time they do that, haha.

Edited by Altitudes

Just now, Altitudes said:

For some reason it still makes me nervous every time they do that, haha.

Yeah my first order freaked me out a little.

But now if I haven't at least 3x of the item I purchased I get worried. 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

2 minutes ago, Bullionaire said:

Mine is not showing in the bank app yet. Strange that when the RM site asked me to confirm the purchase via my bank app, it said the price was £0... I wonder if this is a quirk because i ordered the continuity 2ozers?!

it's just reserved the wonga from my account 😁

take my money already god damn you 🤑