• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The Royal Tudor Beasts - Royal Mint Launch Event, Oct 7

Well, I've been somewhat distracted the last couple weeks with completing details for starting construction of a new home in the next 2-3 weeks, so I forgot this series was starting.  Missed the boat on some of the issues, but did manage to order the 1 oz silver 10 coin series today.

52 minutes ago, dikefalos said:

I have a wife like this🙄

I gave mine up. Blow up dolls are cheaper. Except puncture repair kits cost me a fortune. 

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

5 minutes ago, Shell said:

Number 4220 arrived in 1oz silver proof. Appears to be MS70😊 and no milk spots. Yet🙄. If I had to nitpick then the year '2022' is not centred correctly and appears to be too far to the left🤔...quietly chuffed😊

IMG_20211009_103828_2.jpg

Looks OK to me ,congratulations. 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

12 minutes ago, Shell said:

Number 4220 arrived in 1 Oz silver proof. Appears to be MS70 and no milk spots. Yet. If I had to nitpick then the year '2022' is not centred correctly and appears to be too far to the left...

IMG_20211009_103828_2.jpg

It’s good to see these are starting to arrive.

I wonder why some people are getting them today when most of us ordered on the same day. I haven’t had a dispatch email yet.

5 minutes ago, Foster88 said:

It’s good to see these are starting to arrive.

I wonder why some people are getting them today when most of us ordered on the same day. I haven’t had a dispatch email yet.

I haven’t had a despatch email from RM either,  but have received SMS and email from Royal Mail - order should be here today.

had a bit of a mare when ordering online, and ended up calling RM customer services (see my posts earlier in this thread) so did a 2nd telephone order, and it appears that’s the one turning up today.

The original order appears ‘stuck in internet limbo’ as I’ve been charged the amount, but nothing showing on RM’s computer system… very strange 🤔 Will be keeping an eye out for the money currently on hold to return to my bank account next week and will update here as to what happens.

…may even go mad and post a pic of my order when it arrives 🤭😂

32 minutes ago, Shell said:

Number 4220 arrived in 1oz silver proof. Appears to be MS70😊 and no milk spots. Yet🙄. If I had to nitpick then the year '2022' is not centred correctly and appears to be too far to the left🤔...quietly chuffed😊

IMG_20211009_103828_2~2.jpg

It's really a nice looking coin. I have to wait two, or three more weeks until my arrives. Good to have you guys here, showing your coins so early. 

Seems the Royal Mint have been listening well to our feedback.

Also, the packaging has been markedly improved. 

The 10 oz comes in a big old box and has had some engineered foam inserts to keep the cardboard really well protected in the postage box. 

I have been very harsh towards the Royal Mint before - all deserved but this time I am very very impressed, was not expecting such perfect outcomes. 

Job well done. 

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

1 minute ago, BackyardBullion said:

Seems the Royal Mint have been listening well to our feedback.

Also, the packaging has been markedly improved. 

The 10 oz comes in a big old box and has had some engineered foam inserts to keep the cardboard really well protected in the postage box. 

I have been very harsh towards the Royal Mint before - all deserved but this time I am very very impressed, was not expecting such perfect outcomes. 

Job well done. 

😏 I reckon they’ve been watching your videos BYB, and when the order showed up, they said “Quick, find the best ones we have and send them to him! - we don’t want any more negative publicity! 😂😂

2 minutes ago, Scootermuppet said:

😏 I reckon they’ve been watching your videos BYB, and when the order showed up, they said “Quick, find the best ones we have and send them to him! - we don’t want any more negative publicity! 😂😂

Maybe, but when we saw the 10x 2oz set come out nearly everyone had a bad set of coins. 

So it is encouraging to see a number of people saying all is good. 

I would still expect a number of bad eggs to surface, but on the whole this looks better to begin with!

1 minute ago, Foster88 said:

This is great to see them now they’re arriving.

I think I’ll have to wait until next week for mine. Did you all get dispatch emails?

I haven’t yet but the post hasn’t been today so I might be lucky.

No despatch emails from royal mint only Royal Mail despatch emails 

8 minutes ago, Foster88 said:

I think I’ll have to wait until next week for mine. Did you all get dispatch emails?

I have not had my 2 oz silver or my 1/4 oz gold yet so those might be next week.

I have just ordered another 1 oz silver proof, I think these could do well over a 5  year period. 

My plan is to have a set in the nice display box the mint will supply and another set that will go off for grading

24 minutes ago, Foster88 said:

I ordered two lots of 2 x1oz proofs I had  2 emails from royal mail to say each order will arrive today but postman has only delivered the one order so I hope the other order will come Monday 

Edited by Charverdude
Correction