• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Three graces coin

13 minutes ago, Rll1288 said:

@CoinsOfTheRealmAuctions Many thanks... just been told my 5oz Three Graces got a PF70... @ChrisSilver and should have the TSF label... Whoo Hoo

The RM really smashed the quality out of the park on the 5oz silvers - 100% graded to date have received PF70! watch mine get 69 😅

1901427600_Screenshot2021-04-16at00_03_44.thumb.png.b4c4af11ba0ae96d8d3e1ac3b35da121.png

42 minutes ago, Rll1288 said:

@CoinsOfTheRealmAuctions Many thanks... just been told my 5oz Three Graces got a PF70... @ChrisSilver and should have the TSF label... Whoo Hoo

34 minutes ago, Kussilver said:

Just had the email from Louise @CoinsOfTheRealmAuctions with the great news PF 70 on my 2 oz 3G. Thanks to @ChrisSilver and TSF for the grading help. 
Now to decide keep or sell 🤔

22 minutes ago, Ducat916 said:

Also had an email from @CoinsOfTheRealmAuctions, wonderful news of PF70 Ultra Cameo for my 2oz 3G, beyond happy with this. First time grading, thanks so much to Louise at @CoinsOfTheRealmAuctionsfor the advice & @ChrisSilver

Great stuff guys! Hopefully I'll get the nod soon too 🤞

1 minute ago, Stu said:

A 70 for mine also😎, thanks @CoinsOfTheRealmAuctions

there appears a lot coming through, anyone got total numbers to date for 70’s on either grading companies?

NGC update stats every tuesday, so currently its this - last column is 70 grade. almost 1k total graded for the 2oz, market is going to be flooded with flips. Best money may have been on gone on these now as i suspect this will drag the price down a lot.

image.thumb.png.055b98d2a2221b8bcca6fe1647a916eb.png

https://auctions.thecoincabinet.com/auctions/4-1YU3ZH/the-coin-cabinet-auction-37-0-buyers-premium?limit=36&search=graces

New Coin Cabinet catalogue launched - Ending 25th April 

A little bit of everything Graces on offer 

TWO gold 2oz on offer, a 70 & 69 (think it came from a member here ) -  first time in a a proper coin auction away from FleaBay manipulation/shilling -

Will be interesting what they each sell for - as always no reserve with CC 

It's going to be interesting to see where the valuations get to. Presumably as some 2oz 70s are on sale by sov r for 4,950 that's some way above the upper limit. Towards the lower end you have to assume around 2k. 

2.5 to 3k would be my finger in the air.

16 minutes ago, AndrewSL76 said:

The 10oz is at £310 from the £180 start. Not a lot of interest so far, it seems. 

DD47FECF-5C0C-4441-9EC4-2A0E207A6133.jpeg

One to keep an eye on. I would put a bid in for significantly more than that.

Not registered with them. Going to do some reading up on what's involved/costs in bidding.

10 minutes ago, NewCoins said:

One to keep an eye on. I would put a bid in for significantly more than that.

Not registered with them. Going to do some reading up on what's involved/costs in bidding.

There is no buyer premium. The sellers pay the premium at 10% for graded and 9% for raw/fdc coins.

Coin cabinet don’t have any additional costs beyond postage for the buyer.

I bid on their auctions each month and pay following receipt of the invoice on Monday and then take delivery from DHL normally on the Wednesday following the auction. It is an excellent and professional service.

On 30/03/2021 at 10:03, Rll1288 said:

No 5oz Silver on there

The Coin cabinet is highly recommended for buying and selling, just wish it had audio as well.

Prices clime on the the closing day of bidding.

On 30/03/2021 at 10:03, Rll1288 said:

No 5oz Silver on there

Edited by marston59

Whilst a lot of the eyes (and wallets!) will be on the new kids on the block in this auction  (the Three Graces offerings). 

There might be chances to pick up bargain in this sale. 

Theres a great selection of other items on offer in this sale that may not get up bid up as they normally would 

4 hours ago, AndrewSL76 said:

The 10oz is at £310 from the £180 start. Not a lot of interest so far, it seems. 

I registered to bid yesterday afternoon and haven’t been excepted yet so it could be that not many have been registered so more bids will come in when they do

6 hours ago, AndrewSL76 said:

Title makes it seem like you're bidding on a box and coa, no coin

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation