• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

SILVER DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please use this topic only for sharing deals from different dealers in the UK & Europe.

For discussion please use other topics on the forum OR feel free to create a topic if no topic exists. Please try to keep this deals topic here exclusive for sharing deals :) 

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, SilverDrum said:

Am i correct in thinking you can exchange these at the bank for £20 notes? 🤣

Sorry but no. You could years ago,when they first came out,but they closed that loophole,only thing you can do with them,is pay court fines. So unless you like collecting them,it's a pretty dear 1/2oz of silver.

18 minutes ago, Jimmock said:

Sorry but no. You could years ago,when they first came out,but they closed that loophole,only thing you can do with them,is pay court fines. So unless you like collecting them,it's a pretty dear 1/2oz of silver.

That’ll explain why no one snapped them up. Everyday is a school day. 

• 1 month later...
On 29/06/2021 at 11:05, Fishface220 said:

Plus VAT & delivery. So still £30~ an ounce by the time you get it. 

19 minutes ago, Richiesilver said:

Queens beast completers for £63.49 https://www.silvertrader.uk/product/2021-queens-beasts-completer-2oz-silver-bullion-coin/

People buying them off the sales threads for £68 😅

Thought I had seen £75 on here as well...

14 minutes ago, SilverDrum said:

The curiosity was already answered , two posts below where you quoted from :) 

Thanks, I did see it, but there was already a blog post with more detail. In fact, I think we also did an interview with "Tesco Man" which is on YouTube.

Chards

15 minutes ago, GoldStandardPartyUK said:

And some say, to this day, he's out there right now, making life difficult for some poor shop keeper 

He probably is, mainly Tesco, and the local police.

It is one way of protesting or highlightling the point about legal tender not necessarily being spendable or redeemable, and he does not use violence to make his point.

Agree with him or not, it is difficult not to have respect and sympathy for his endeavours.

Chards

2 minutes ago, wilson18 said:

The Silver Trader has some of his second grade coins in (scratches, milk spots etc) https://www.silvertrader.uk/product/second-grade-silver-bullion-coins-with-slight-scratches-or-milk-marks/

£26.89 per oz + discounts for bulk orders, free delivery :)

I bought some from him this week - fabulous service, will be buying again. :)

Edited by Stacktastic

Sharps Pixley are selling the 2021 Britannia 1oz coins for just over £25 including VAT.

https://www.sharpspixley.com/buy-bullion/buy-silver/silver-coins/1-oz-britannia-silver-coin-2021

Which is a good deal but I remember paying £17 inc VAT two years ago but that’s the PM market for you.

Edited by Foster88

8 minutes ago, stefffana said:

I've seen now Britannia 1oz under £25 ( £24.78/oz, VAT included) for 1-99 coins. If more, the price is going lower, to £24.06 for 400+ coins. I don't know about shipping.

https://www.bairdmint.com/products/2021-britannia-one-ounce-silver-coin

Good price, delivery is like £13 from memory so not cheap but you'd still have a decent price if you were ordering a few.

SP may beat them at the minute though

1 minute ago, TringSilver said:

Good price, delivery is like £13 from memory so not cheap but you'd still have a decent price if you were ordering a few.

SP may beat them at the minute though

Very true but if your close to London a collection would make a lot of sense on a day out :) 

21 minutes ago, Scaffstacker said:

Very true but if your close to London a collection would make a lot of sense on a day out :) 

This is right! I used to do this with HGM and buy a few bits and leave in the free storage until I was passing for work but they've jacked up the premiums lately disappointingly 😭