• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

SILVER DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please use this topic only for sharing deals from different dealers in the UK & Europe.

For discussion please use other topics on the forum OR feel free to create a topic if no topic exists. Please try to keep this deals topic here exclusive for sharing deals :) 

2 hours ago, GoldStandardPartyUK said:

Can we report ebay to the police as permitting sale of counterfeit currency, against UK law and their own ToS. 

You can report aliexpress for 90% of what they sell on their site, everybody knows it but not one government or legal agency does anything ...

Hi all

New to stacking and loving this forum, thanks for all your insights.

Quick question on discounts, Black Friday... what should I expect and is it good for the non-collector silver stacker - I saw Royal Mint did one last year

Just prepping for it...

Cheers

3 hours ago, Impreg said:

Hi all

New to stacking and loving this forum, thanks for all your insights.

Quick question on discounts, Black Friday... what should I expect and is it good for the non-collector silver stacker - I saw Royal Mint did one last year

Just prepping for it...

Cheers

Welcome aboard. 

I sincerely doubt there will be  much discounts on bullion silver or gold.

May novelty coins.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

2 hours ago, James32 said:

Welcome aboard. 

I sincerely doubt there will be  much discounts on bullion silver or gold.

May novelty coins.

I agree, in the US they do Black Friday deals on rounds and some coins but I never saw EU dealers do it before.

Silver trader has got The 2021 Malta Knights of the Past 1oz Silver Bullion Coin is the First in a New Series from the Germania Mint, with a 15,000 limited mintage

https://www.silvertrader.uk/product/2021-malta-knights-of-the-past-1oz-silver-bullion-coin/ in @ £50.99
Pricey but beautiful 103 left there were 200 plus earlier so going quickly it looks

Edited by OldmanBill
update

I see Europa Bullion is having a "Black Friday Warmup-discount" on their goddess europa bar that I been having my eyes on for awhile. Now I was planning on supporting this forum anyhow and it seems I could get an additional discount this way. But now my question is how does this all work? Do I order their and let them know I also joined here or viceversa, or is their a code? Can someone take me through the process!? 

4 hours ago, Dawnbreaker said:

I see Europa Bullion is having a "Black Friday Warmup-discount" on their goddess europa bar that I been having my eyes on for awhile. Now I was planning on supporting this forum anyhow and it seems I could get an additional discount this way. But now my question is how does this all work? Do I order their and let them know I also joined here or viceversa, or is their a code? Can someone take me through the process!? 

The code is ( WARMUP ) 

Just stick what you want in your basket and enter code😁 but bear in mind you have a €30 delivery plus insurance costs too.

6 hours ago, James32 said:

The code is ( WARMUP ) 

Just stick what you want in your basket and enter code😁 but bear in mind you have a €30 delivery plus insurance costs too.

I am aware of the code, the delivery cost + the insurance cost. What puzzles me is the discount I could potentially get from here. How does that work?

11 hours ago, Dawnbreaker said:

I have used their codes before - just add your purchases to the basket and as you get to pay-out, there will a box offering you to enter any promotion code, just fill the code in there and it will self deduct the % promotion.

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they will never sit in.

48 minutes ago, Dawnbreaker said:

I am aware of the code, the delivery cost + the insurance cost. What puzzles me is the discount I could potentially get from here. How does that work?

2% is your lot,can't stack codes as far as I'm aware.

21 hours ago, OldmanBill said:

Silver trader has got The 2021 Malta Knights of the Past 1oz Silver Bullion Coin is the First in a New Series from the Germania Mint, with a 15,000 limited mintage

https://www.silvertrader.uk/product/2021-malta-knights-of-the-past-1oz-silver-bullion-coin/ in @ £50.99
Pricey but beautiful 103 left there were 200 plus earlier so going quickly it looks

30 left now

On 20/11/2021 at 22:31, OldmanBill said:

That's good price. I paid few quid more. Its  beautiful indeed. My first premium coin. 

1 hour ago, paulmerton said:

The Royal Mint is currently giving free delivery on all bullion orders, no minimum spend.

Glitch!

You can use this to avoid the £5+ delivery charge on the discounted commemorative coins. Add a £1.50 coin capsule from the bullion section of the site and you'll get free delivery on the whole of your commemorative order. The capsules are counted as bullion items because of the section they're in (so you get the free postage), but they are fulfilled via the normal retail part of the site rather than requiring an investment account.

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, James32 said:

Not a bargain by any stretch of the imagination, but maybe helpful to someone that missed out getting a complete set in one go with box.

Edited by James32
I'm

6 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

I recognised it, but a URL would still be handy for the lazy :D 

Agreed sir-but me typing and uploading a pic is an over achievement 😅

• 2 weeks later...