• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

SILVER DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please use this topic only for sharing deals from different dealers in the UK & Europe.

For discussion please use other topics on the forum OR feel free to create a topic if no topic exists. Please try to keep this deals topic here exclusive for sharing deals :) 

Yeah from what I've heard, all of his robin hood coins are extremely poor quality. I also believe he is still only accepting orders from existing customers although you may be able to get him to sign you up via emailing him! good price though! 

• 2 weeks later...

BBP has got loads of 2018 dog privy Brittanias in (1000+ yesterday) for £35 Inc VAT. I'm guessing the market for them being 'rare has gone as they have so many but if anybody needs one to complete a run without paying silly money for them they're available 👍

37 minutes ago, Anamidag said:

Was just on chards website and saw there is a deal on silver maples roughly 25 quid a go. I got myself a couple. 

Many thanks - tried to buy 25 - only 3 left;

by the time I tried to buy those - gone .......

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they will never sit in.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello All, 

I have came across a crazy deal for both buyer and sellers, Sphock has a promo which gives 30% of the initial price which sounds ridiculous but actually works. 

If anyone's looking to off load any silver or gold, and get a quick sell both in favour of seller and buyer this may be the way. 

You can get up to 50£ off, on the 30% off the 4th item bought is 50% off or equivalent to 50£ off. 

40 minutes ago, MintageSeller said:

Hello All, 

I have came across a crazy deal for both buyer and sellers, Sphock has a promo which gives 30% of the initial price which sounds ridiculous but actually works. 

If anyone's looking to off load any silver or gold, and get a quick sell both in favour of seller and buyer this may be the way. 

You can get up to 50£ off, on the 30% off the 4th item bought is 50% off or equivalent to 50£ off. 

How do I access this promo?