• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

SILVER DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please use this topic only for sharing deals from different dealers in the UK & Europe.

For discussion please use other topics on the forum OR feel free to create a topic if no topic exists. Please try to keep this deals topic here exclusive for sharing deals :) 

• Founder & Administrator

See a deal post it here :) 

This topic is for deals found in UK & Europe

Please feel free to post deals found below :)  

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Business as usual until an actual deal is passed and we exit -- potentially up to 31st Oct as it stands -- maybe beyond if we get yet another extension, but anyone's guess now.

You're safe for a while anyway, they'll need to announce a deal, get it cleared with the EU and then set a leave date. So you'll get plenty of warning.

Looking at these NZ owls, 30c/oz cheaper than all the other 2019 coins, it seems almost too cheap. Two tubes would get you almost a whole extra coin. Can anyone see what the catch is compared to the other coins?

https://www.europeanmint.com/2019-1oz-niue-athenian-owl-stackable-silver-coin/

20 minutes ago, bluemoon said:

Looking at these NZ owls, 30c/oz cheaper than all the other 2019 coins, it seems almost too cheap. Two tubes would get you almost a whole extra coin. Can anyone see what the catch is compared to the other coins?

https://www.europeanmint.com/2019-1oz-niue-athenian-owl-stackable-silver-coin/

No catch. Owls are often cheaper as they aren't a 'main' bullion coin like the britannia or ASE. Nice coins though imo

3 minutes ago, Bullionaire said:

No catch. Owls are often cheaper as they aren't a 'main' bullion coin like the britannia or ASE. Nice coins though imo

If that's the case then great, I thought they might be short changing on silver somehow but I see 1 troy OZ and .999 fine and everything! I'd rather get more in pure silver in my stack, than have a 'main' coin and pay extra for the privilege of saying I own such a 'main' coin yet hold less silver.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

50% OFF Nations of the Crown £1 Silver Proof at The Royal Mint

BEA14CFF-07DF-4411-AADC-C1D2A4333EE3.thumb.png.76bcd2b85d680067c4692c7edbd66684.png

USING THIS CODE:

A8B110DE-B8EE-4C00-AFAB-C1EBC6A99FB6.thumb.png.5665dfb92817b0f7d326705c9ffa93e1.png

The Sherlock Holmes Silver Proof 50p was back in stock, so following my dithering yesterday of the 50p I just bought the pair- £92.50 as an aggregate buy for the pair isn’t bad at all!!

88759298-F440-4B8A-BAF4-4FF34AF2CB6D.thumb.png.53f2aa6c396f33811987f369b1857182.png

Edited by richatthecroft
Make things clearer!

• 5 weeks later...

For the Belgian Forum members:

Special price for the 'Roeselaarse Batjes' weekend (20/6 until 24/6)

Niue Athenian Owl 2018 - 1oz Silver @ € 15,85 - https://www.zittergies.be/product/niue-athenian-owl-2018-1oz-silver/

Krugerrand 2019 - 1oz Silver @ € 16,00 - https://www.zittergies.be/product/zuid-afrika-krugerrand-2019-1oz-silver/

The European Mint is offering a €50 discount is you buy 500 or more of the coins on offer (Maple Leaf Random Years, 2016 Superman, 2014 Arctic Fox or 2019 Niue Turtle) with the code SUPER50.

Now, that's a lot of coins, but possibly worth a group order at "as low as 1.75 over spot"

Or you're just going to need deep pockets (~£7.5k).

• 1 month later...
On 09/07/2019 at 23:44, Irishstacker said:

Any good websites that ship to ROI

Not used many personally, but I think the jist is dont use UK dealers for big orders as the vat will kick you. Lots use the european mint (vat free) (google) not used them personally yet but I plan on making an order before the uk leaves the custom union. 

Hi all,

I am at at loss with understanding a situation. I am hoping someone here can enlighten me. How is it that some members on the forum come across massive amounts of silver britannias and manage to sell almost at spot on new coins. Every other place i find them for sale is more expensive and has the dreaded VAT to deal with!!😐 

I get that is from a great supplier, but i mean, i have scowered the net and not found anything as good🤔

17 minutes ago, BDShome said:

Hi all,

I am at at loss with understanding a situation. I am hoping someone here can enlighten me. How is it that some members on the forum come across massive amounts of silver britannias and manage to sell almost at spot on new coins. Every other place i find them for sale is more expensive and has the dreaded VAT to deal with!!😐 

I get that is from a great supplier, but i mean, i have scowered the net and not found anything as good🤔

I assume they buy in bulk from Europe or US.

58 minutes ago, Cornishfarmer said:

Not sure if a deal...... but wow. If not milk spotted this would be awesome 

https://goldsilver.be/en/home/2815-uk-1-kilo-silver-queen-s-beast-lion-2016-proof-ngc69.html

@motorbikez right up your street

Fantastic deal in my opinion- it sold very quickly, I wonder if anyone here on the Forum bought it?