• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

SILVER DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please use this topic only for sharing deals from different dealers in the UK & Europe.

For discussion please use other topics on the forum OR feel free to create a topic if no topic exists. Please try to keep this deals topic here exclusive for sharing deals :) 

23 minutes ago, SilverDrum said:

Down to £48.24! Grab it while stocks last xD

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

I wonder what the rationale is with this? If it's to snag unsuspecting new comers it's just going to colour their opinion of the company afterwards...4 instead of a 3 maybe? Still nuts though. Unless they accidentally struck the 2020s out of .99999999 silver, with the rest of the compound being element 116...

5 hours ago, graham200666 said:

I thought this was a good offer the way silver has been these last few weeks.

New from UK with vat and is cheaper than ebay with less risk and cheaper than some people try to sell on here. 

https://atkinsonsbullion.com/silver/silver-coins/2021-silver-coins/2021-uk-britannia-1oz-silver-coin-full-tube-of-2

nearly £29 an oz, very pricey. Unless people are selling single coins, there are better deals to be had in our forum (when people sell tubes). Better than other bullion dealers though I guess

Edited by Bars

4 minutes ago, Bars said:

nearly £29 an oz, very pricey. Unless people are selling single coins, there are better deals to be had in our forum (when people sell tubes). Better than other bullion dealers though I guess

Yes i just thought it was a good deal from a UK dealer with vat. I looked at other dealers and hardly any had stock and most that did were asking £40 plus.

In regards to people selling on here i have just become a paid member to get to see items for sale and there has been a few cases of people asking for £30 an oz on tubes of 25. To be fair they lowered the price.

£30 or close to it seems what they go for on ebay for a simple bullion coin and i think people see that price and list at that price here sometimes.

Little thought goes in to why they go for £30 on ebay,  Fees take up 20% so the seller will be lucky to get £25. Then there is the risk of items going missing and people just making out they did not receive. Most cases if the buyer claims to not received the seller is out his money and coin.

So yes there  is great benefit for the seller on her but kind of makes me mad when they list a tube of brits for £30 an oz and ask for postage too. They cut their costs and greatly reduce their risk by selling here and still want ebay prices.

12 minutes ago, graham200666 said:

Yes i just thought it was a good deal from a UK dealer with vat. I looked at other dealers and hardly any had stock and most that did were asking £40 plus.

In regards to people selling on here i have just become a paid member to get to see items for sale and there has been a few cases of people asking for £30 an oz on tubes of 25. To be fair they lowered the price.

£30 or close to it seems what they go for on ebay for a simple bullion coin and i think people see that price and list at that price here sometimes.

Little thought goes in to why they go for £30 on ebay,  Fees take up 20% so the seller will be lucky to get £25. Then there is the risk of items going missing and people just making out they did not receive. Most cases if the buyer claims to not received the seller is out his money and coin.

So yes there  is great benefit for the seller on her but kind of makes me mad when they list a tube of brits for £30 an oz and ask for postage too. They cut their costs and greatly reduce their risk by selling here and still want ebay prices.

Tbf since we left the EU the prices have shot up on the forum, as a lot of forum members bought from abroad. Its a shame you just became a member as there were some excellent deals pre JAN. I got some philarmonics at £22.40 when spot was £20. Keeping looking youll find some good deals. There is also Arshimo too who has the best deals on the forum.

3 minutes ago, Bars said:

Tbf since we left the EU the prices have shot up on the forum, as a lot of forum members bought from abroad. Its a shame you just became a member as there were some excellent deals pre JAN. I got some philarmonics at £22.40 when spot was £20. Keeping looking youll find some good deals. There is also Arshimo too who has the best deals on the forum.

Trust me im not knocking the forum the best deals around are to be found here.

What i was knocking is new members expecting to get here what they do on ebay but with no risk as its bank transfer.

No i did not buy on here at those prices and the seller brought down his price.

I have been a member here for 2 years but only a paid member from last week and have watched prices here and anything under £25 an oz is gone in seconds and i cant type fast enough to take advantage.

I did become a paid member as i was thinking of selling my silver but it has kind of not worked out  that way as i have brought another 75 ozs.

I brought most of my silver in 2019 throught silver to go so yes i paid a lot less and im not knocking what it goes for today.

If i did end up selling i would never expect to get ebay prices by selling here as there is no fee and no risk.

What a cracking deal this is,

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/INVEST-FOR-YOUR-FUTURE-20-X-Britannia-2020-1-oz-REAL-SILVER-Presentation-BOX/164671116183?hash=item265729d397:g:cnAAAOSwxmZgEalE

I just brought one of these empty display cases for £29 .

He buys the same case, adds 20 bullion coins and put that price on it. Im shocked.

• Founder & Administrator
1 hour ago, graham200666 said:

What a cracking deal this is,

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/INVEST-FOR-YOUR-FUTURE-20-X-Britannia-2020-1-oz-REAL-SILVER-Presentation-BOX/164671116183?hash=item265729d397:g:cnAAAOSwxmZgEalE

I just brought one of these empty display cases for £29 .

He buys the same case, adds 20 bullion coins and put that price on it. Im shocked.

Is this your listing @graham200666?

I think you meant that it isn't a good deal. Be careful as it may confuse a new member who doesn't know that it isn't a good deal, as you posted it in the UK silver deals topic.

That link has 20 Silver Britannia's in a box for £1199

Meanwhile @ChardsCoinandBullionDealeron their website here, £30.48 each inclusive of VAT. Making 20 of them just £609.60. To give an idea of current fair market price. EDIT: current price when ordering of 20 to 24 £30.12, so £602.40. 

Edited by ChrisSilver
corrected bulk pricing

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

11 minutes ago, ChrisSilver said:

I think you meant that it isn't a good deal. Be careful as it may confuse a new member who doesn't know that it isn't a good deal, as you posted it in the UK silver deals topic.

Cut him some slack  😉 nowhere does it state it has to be a good deal, i looked after i posted my awful one the other day aha

For new members clarity, the £48.36 Silver Britannia's from BBP are a TERRIBLE price(right now) 😅

78av.gif

• Founder & Administrator
8 minutes ago, SilverDrum said:

Cut him some slack  😉 nowhere does it state it has to be a good deal, i looked after i posted my awful one the other day aha

I asked for clarification because a member had reported the post and stated that someone was advertising their own items.

I subsequently realised, that graham200666 had been joking and using sarcasm in their post (before they had replied to my question) and then immediately edited my post to add the additional information. The problem with using sarcasm in a written post is that it may not be read as sarcasm. Indeed the member who had reported the post also likely thought that "What a cracking deal this is" was a genuine statement. I am not trying to give anyone a hard time, just responding to reports and to protect members :) Apologies to @graham200666 for any misunderstanding of his original message. 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

14 minutes ago, ChrisSilver said:

I am not trying to give anyone a hard time, just responding to reports and to protect members :) Apologies to @graham200666 for any misunderstanding of his original message. 

Apologies from me.. i was trying to be funny. Thought you may have missed his "im shocked" at the price statement haha

Surprised a member reports it as a bad deal, than has a conversation here about the post. Would have prompted discussion of how bad the deal is, for others to learn perhaps? 

Edit 2a. Which is why you did, and i appreciate you doing the math and highlighting the deal :D 

Edited by SilverDrum

78av.gif

Not sure whats happened here as just finished work after getting up this morning at 4.30am and im shattered.

To clear things up i meant it was a disgusting listing by someone clearly out to take advantage of some poor soul.

I have nothing to do with the listing and would never sink that low.

5 hours ago, graham200666 said:

Not sure whats happened here as just finished work after getting up this morning at 4.30am and im shattered.

To clear things up i meant it was a disgusting listing by someone clearly out to take advantage of some poor soul.

I have nothing to do with the listing and would never sink that low.

Your sarcasm was obvious to me!!

Just got an email from the Royal Mint offering me 20% off my next investment purchase, went to have a look, code not valid, went back to check email and the offer expired on the 31st of December 2020 🤣 thanks for that RM very generous!

36 minutes ago, KPW82 said:

Just got an email from the Royal Mint offering me 20% off my next investment purchase, went to have a look, code not valid, went back to check email and the offer expired on the 31st of December 2020 🤣 thanks for that RM very generous!

Email them and say how am I supposed to use a discount voucher that was already out of date before I received it? They might update it for you, you never know

1 minute ago, HelpingHands said:

I'm not sure what's a good deal these days but....

35x Philharmonics VAT free second hand at Atkinsons

https://atkinsonsbullion.com/pre-owned/silver/pre-owned-silver-coins/pre-owned-austrian-philharmonic-1oz-silver-coin

1 minute and gone.  Who was it?