• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

SILVER DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please use this topic only for sharing deals from different dealers in the UK & Europe.

For discussion please use other topics on the forum OR feel free to create a topic if no topic exists. Please try to keep this deals topic here exclusive for sharing deals :) 

3 minutes ago, MintageSeller said:

Yeah thats it, I'll be selling some items if anyone's interested. I'll also be putting some other items up, that will end up being below spot.  

Read t and c. They probably want you to do it through their payment system. Pretty much the same price as eBay I think ( not overly sure tho)

Just now, Bigmarc said:

Read t and c. They probably want you to do it through their payment system. Pretty much the same price as eBay I think ( not overly sure tho)

You process the payment through there payment system, it does take a bit longer to receive funds but you will get more or equal to expectations when selling, if you're  purchasing you will get a good deal. I've done both, and haven't had an issue.

Just now, MintageSeller said:

You process the payment through there payment system, it does take a bit longer to receive funds but you will get more or equal to expectations when selling, if you're  purchasing you will get a good deal. I've done both, and haven't had an issue.

However agreed, read T & Cs 

Just now, MintageSeller said:

I've not used it, do they charge the seller 10%?

6 minutes ago, Bigmarc said:

I've not used it, do they charge the seller 10%?

Online marketplace and auction sites make their money in different ways. While eBay levies fees on each item you sell, other sites like Shpock do not charge you a fee for listing an item for sale. Instead, Shpock charges for extra features that help to promote an item on sale.

I would advise however if you are selling gold or silver, maybe post your deal here. If allowed under silver deals, It is always better to sell or buy from established members in the forum, this is just a good way to better a deal. 

2 hours ago, MintageSeller said:

Online marketplace and auction sites make their money in different ways. While eBay levies fees on each item you sell, other sites like Shpock do not charge you a fee for listing an item for sale. Instead, Shpock charges for extra features that help to promote an item on sale.

I would advise however if you are selling gold or silver, maybe post your deal here. If allowed under silver deals, It is always better to sell or buy from established members in the forum, this is just a good way to better a deal. 

Why do you think it is a better deal selling on here?

40 minutes ago, TommyTwoShots said:

Why do you think it is a better deal selling on here?

On here is fantastic, plenty of experience and trustworthy people. I will always sell on here to be honest, I only mentioned it due to the 30% off nearly any item, even if I list gold. 

• Founder & Administrator
11 hours ago, MintageSeller said:

As per forum rules please list your items for sales strictly in the forum’s trade section.

Please do not try to advertise your own external sales via the deals topic.

Trade on the forum is one of the reasons why members choose to purchase Premium Membership, which goes a long way into supporting the forum. 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

This topic is not designed to discuss other platforms, or for members to advertise their sales on external platforms.

This topic is for sharing deals that members find from different precious metals dealers online.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

https://www.bairdmint.com/products/500g-silver-cast-bar

Add the VAT and it comes out in the low £26.xx per oz range. Not bad for silver direct from the mint that makes them all sealed up with a serial number.

I know I've mentioned Bairdmint's bars on this thread a few times but I think they are worth pointing out to folk who may not go back through the thread or scour the dealer's sites looking for silver. Given the supply/premium situation the prices are pretty competitive and the bars are nice in hand.

@ChrisSilver, is the moderator approval on this thread a new thing or have I done something bad 🤣

Edited by Liam84

8 minutes ago, Captinjack said:

Just seen atkinsons are having a sale on philharmonic May be of use to someone looking for a sealed tube.

Just posted this myself but for some reason it's being held pending moderation?

15 minutes ago, MJCOIN said:

Just posted this myself but for some reason it's being held pending moderation?

Yes it did hold me for moderation for a few mins,the mods just prob have to check we posting legit stuff and no weird links ect.

It’s a topic moderation that was currently activated on this topic, not a member moderation setting.

I enabled it as some members were using this topic to advertise their own sales on external platforms, which is not what this topic is intended for. 

I will disable the moderation on this topic. In future please note the icon next to the topic which signifies topic moderation is tuned on for the topic :) 

Discounts / Offers

42 minutes ago, ChrisSilver said:

It’s a topic moderation that was currently activated on this topic, not a member moderation setting.

I enabled it as some members were using this topic to advertise their own sales on external platforms, which is not what this topic is intended for. 

I will disable the moderation on this topic. In future please note the icon next to the topic which signifies topic moderation is tuned on for the topic :) 

Thanks for the explanation. 🙂

Chards