• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Your best coin purchase of 2022 ??

13 minutes ago, Tn21 said:

Pf70 sov 22 from sparrowlegs £720 delivered at the time 

Nice timing. You got a few hundred squid profit already wrapped up already in that @Tn21as I'm sure you'll know. 100% a one that will steadily grow a little bit each year I'm pretty sure 

12 minutes ago, jultorsk said:

Despite making a promise on not risking buying ungraded stuffs at auctions, took a punt on a raw 2012 proof sov based on shoddy photos at a random county auction and after NCS it got back as PF70UC. It was not dirt cheap as raw either mind you, but got lucky and was well relieved pleased it turned out good. 😅

Numerous happy purchases from the forum as well in both graded and ungraded sections - thanks to @SVcollector@shawy2510 @richatthecroftjust to name a few.

Wishing all members an excellent New Year, here's to happy and successful collecting in 2023! 🥂 

Yay !!  Lovely to hear that 

6 hours ago, HerefordBullyun said:

This from @arshimo2012 and @GoldDiggerDaves excellent grading service - Still yet to receive it but looking forward to it!

Untitled.jpg

Ah it graded as a 70. Might have to send my pair to @GoldDiggerDavefor the same treatment in that case 👍🏼

6 hours ago, paulmerton said:

The carded + sleeved 1/10oz platinum 2022 Britannia. I don't think many were sold in the relatively small window they were on sale for, then platinum went up, and then the other big thing happened that makes it seem that little bit more special now.

image.png.fda5f7873c593053994a41590be563da.png

I've got one of these as well and agree 💯%. It might only be a small little thing but feels like it has so much going for it besides just it's intrinsic value. 

Edited by Mtaybar

I like World Gold and was after a Belgian 20 Francs, but wasn't prepared to pay the 30% premium they typically attract.

I bought a French 20 Franc for 6% premium from HGM instead but when it arrived it was an 1877 Belgian 20 Franc in great condition...reeesult!!! 😃