• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Three graces coin

5 minutes ago, ak74 said:

Hopefully my order will nit be cancelled. And it was a little bit cheaper than the usual price. ;)

Screenshot (55).png

Take it you used a discount code i thought of looking but then thought pay full price and it can't be used as an excuse to cancel 

Its proper twitchy arse time for most till it arrives

3 minutes ago, MikeG1978 said:

Take it you used a discount code i thought of looking but then thought pay full price and it can't be used as an excuse to cancel 

Its proper twitchy arse time for most till it arrives

I think this is the price without VAT applied because Austria isn't in the UK 😉.

The buyer can expect a nice bill from his shipping provider though, plus a handling fee no doubt so assuming the VAT rate is 20% in Austria he will end up paying more than anyone in the UK did!

£208.33 x 1.2 = £249.996

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

18 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

I think this is the price without VAT applied because Austria isn't in the UK 😉.

The buyer can expect a nice bill from his shipping provider though, plus a handling fee no doubt so assuming the VAT rate is 20% in Austria he will end up paying more than anyone in the UK did!

Exactly, it's because of VAT. :) I hoped the mystery would stay a little bit longer. :)

RM international shipping is £12.5, and Austrian VAT will be added by local post @20% rate + post/customs handling around EUR 10.

Although local customs calculations are not so straightforward, maybe because of GBP/EUR exchange rate...

Edited by ak74

I have faith in the person that graded coins.     BUT I don’t really have faith in grading coins.   Seems to me they go on a percentage of 70’s to 69’s then grade accordingly it’s just a matter of luck if your coin in the right number in line.  I’ve got 69’s and 70’s and can’t tell the difference.   Hopefully I won’t sell mine for a long time but I won’t be grading because that will leave a bit on my the bone if I do come to sell.

but knowing the royal mint it will have a gorge in a certain place so will the 2 graces and a George!!!!

8 minutes ago, HelpingHands said:

I had it in my basket twice and kept being removed

Maybe you should tell them your avatar name on TSF so they can do the same!

Edited by HerefordBullyun

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

2 hours ago, Cornishfarmer said:

I don’t want to give the royal mint too much credit yet as the coins not shipped and qc may be off BUT they should be given credit for putting up all 4 coins on the website this morning.   They could sell out 10 times over without going online but everyone here had the opportunity to get hold of one and 3 of the 4 purchased by people on this thread. Time will tell now if they honour all orders and quality control has been sorted.   So far well done the royal mint

I was with you until I saw the Britannia Coin Company pricing.

I don't think any credit can be given when selling a sizable allocation to a Company that immediately asks 10 x RRP. It's wrong on any and every level.

Not just saying that because I didn't get anything today. I don't understand how it can be justified. It's basically the Mint lining somebody's pockets - it's criminal.