• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Three graces coin

43 minutes ago, Paul said:

https://britanniacoincompany.com/buy-coins/proof-sets/2020-the-three-graces-by-william-wyon-2oz-gold-proof/

Britannia coin Co got a 2oz gold up on site now 

£35,000

Blinkerty-flip! 

No mate, this is where it’s at!

£45k for 5oz and a much lower mintage. How many can I put you down for 😂 

https://britanniacoincompany.com/buy-coins/proof-sets/2020-the-three-graces-by-william-wyon-5oz-gold-proof/

Edited by MancunianStacker

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

2 minutes ago, MancunianStacker said:

No mate, this is where it’s at!

£45k for 5oz and a much lower mintage. How many can I put you down for 😂 

https://britanniacoincompany.com/buy-coins/proof-sets/2020-the-three-graces-by-william-wyon-5oz-gold-proof/

never saw that one.  So for an item that everyone had a equal chance of getting they get x10 of the 2oz silver and also 2oz gold, 5oz gold and 1kg all available.  all on day one.

leave a bit of a bitter taste in mouth. dont begrudge a business making a profit but come on.  add up the collective profits wrapped in just these few items and its pay off a mortgage levels of profit, its a few hundred thousand quid

1 minute ago, SVcollector said:

If anyone secured a gold one and wants to sell feel free to contact me.

Thing is how does someone know if it won’t be cancelled even if they do? 
I would be really interested to know what people are paying for these? 

1 minute ago, Paul said:

never saw that one.  So for an item that everyone had a equal chance of getting they get x10 of the 2oz silver and also 2oz gold, 5oz gold and 1kg all available.  all on day one.

leave a bit of a bitter taste in mouth. dont begrudge a business making a profit but come on.  add up the collective profits wrapped in just these few items and its pay off a mortgage levels of profit, its a few hundred thousand quid

And shipping within 3-5 days! 

1 minute ago, sovtsf said:

Thing is how does someone know if it won’t be cancelled even if they do? 
I would be really interested to know what people are paying for these? 

And shipping within 3-5 days! 

So far today we’ve seen offers of £1100 and £1240 for the 2oz silver and £16k for the 2oz gold. 

Interesting times!

1 minute ago, MancunianStacker said:

The fewer selling the better prices you can command 

i wish so many more people would adopt this mindset

rather than buy, grade, auction, repeat

if none are on the market for sale and demand is there or will always be there, there is only ever one way the price will go

9 minutes ago, MancunianStacker said:

@Paul your Una 2oz gold is now worth minimum £35,000 raw, more like £45,000 (smaller mintage wasn’t it?).

225 was the Una & Lion mintage 2oz gold 

So Three Graces today is +100 extra --> 325 total standard mintage

(x10 sundry extra mintage for whatever they use them for year sets/pyx/archives etc) so 335 max for Three Graces 

1 hour ago, Cornishfarmer said:

Funny how the coin connection didn’t have any for sale (that I saw anyway)

Atleast they have done it behind closed doors

Word on the street says they're only selling them ready graded... 

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

2 hours ago, Paul said:

https://britanniacoincompany.com/buy-coins/proof-sets/2020-the-three-graces-by-william-wyon-2oz-gold-proof/

Britannia coin Co got a 2oz gold up on site now 

£35,000

Blinkerty-flip! 

At least we should start to get some reference sales. At the moment it feels like a speculative bubble. Is there actually a long term demand for this or are flippers selling to flippers.

Sorry I’m late to the party! I thought everyone went oddly quiet after the sale... and then realized the conversation was moved over to the new thread 😬

I got into the queue pretty quick and purchased a 2oz silver. My account manager (who is brilliant and I worship like a god) called me in the afternoon and managed to get me a 5oz and 2oz gold. I know, ridiculous... I’m counting my blessings. 
Now I’m crossing my fingers that all arrives okay... 🤞 I don’t count my chickens until they hatch 🐣

21 hours ago, Kman said:

it said one of each product I think?

9 hours ago, evende said:

Wow. Sorry to hear that. 

I didn’t see a position number on either of my screens? Not sure if that’s good or bad??

9 hours ago, sovtsf said:

I was instantly in the que at 360 odd and looks like mine is cancelled based on what others have said. I wonder how many people selling on eBay are selling cancelled coins 

I was number 3143 when I joined the queue and my order is still there. It went quite fast the queue and my confirmation email says 9.12am 

2 hours ago, SovCollector said:

My account manager (who is brilliant and I worship like a god) called me in the afternoon and managed to get me a 5oz and 2oz gold. I know, ridiculous... I’m counting my blessings. 

I mentioned that I would like the 3 graces 2 oz gold months ago, and they said they couldn't put one aside for me and never received a call.

You must spend more money than me (or pure luck!)  😅

Well done 👍

Edited by GoldenGriffin

My order was cancelled, it's now in "Completed" status, furthermore, now in my order there are 3 coins of 2oz silver, while in reality I ordered of course just 1, and have an e-mail confirmation and my card was charged just for 1.

So looks like RM has added 2 coins to my order to claim it not legitimate. Quite disgusting.

1 hour ago, SovCollector said:

Sorry I’m late to the party! I thought everyone went oddly quiet after the sale... and then realized the conversation was moved over to the new thread 😬

I got into the queue pretty quick and purchased a 2oz silver. My account manager (who is brilliant and I worship like a god) called me in the afternoon and managed to get me a 5oz and 2oz gold. I know, ridiculous... I’m counting my blessings. 
Now I’m crossing my fingers that all arrives okay... 🤞 I don’t count my chickens until they hatch 🐣

Definitely spends alot of money.

Well done mate.

Hope it all arrives OK 🙏