• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please do not use this section to share affiliate links, this is against forum rules. We do not want the forum to become full of spam links. Please note the announcement here, which explains in more detail

3 minutes ago, quentin said:

the price include all cost confirm your order to my Whatsap: +237690934836 Or email: miningglobaltrading@gmail.com

can you deliver direct to my agent, hattongarden metals and ask them to credit my account as soon as they have confirmed the purity and weight?

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

On 10/10/2019 at 19:44, Paul said:

Buying from as far away as possible at the other side of the world, your very valuable gold parcel moved through many different timezones, hands, airports, scanners, x-rays, planes, vans, sorting offices, depo's, lorries, couriers, drivers & postman  what could possibly go wrong ? 🙄

Think i will stick with my boring tried & tested stratergy of taking the bus into local city centre, choose my gold, agree price, pay with fiat debt tokens - leave - have a beer & smile ! 

In the end all the Gold coins ordered arrived today safe and sound all the way from sunny Melbourne Australia to rainy Manchester without an issue.

IMG_3126.thumb.JPG.4c42688c4cbe14fb85b3c69a22fd0159.JPGIMG_3124.thumb.JPG.7ec1a35f5fa61df9aa61bed205b2aac9.JPG

2 hours ago, Abyss said:

In the end all the Gold coins ordered arrived today safe and sound all the way from sunny Melbourne Australia to rainy Manchester without an issue

I'm surprised you found it economic to bring sovereigns in from Aus. I've always found they are generally too expensive over there.

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

1 hour ago, sovereignsteve said:

I'm surprised you found it economic to bring sovereigns in from Aus. I've always found they are generally too expensive over there.

& you could pay in £ as Bullion Now have GBP account so no loss in currency conversion. I bought six Sovereigns for £1599 works out at £266.50 each with the last three days spot Gold has been going lower and I still paid spot even at the current spot price.

just looked at video.working out current price of silver is UK £13.15 ounce - 2% = £12.89 ounce.is this correct,are they really shipping out this .999 silver coins mixed at this price inc postage.and is there UK tax to be paid on delivery 

and mixed coins Gold.24ct at £1.120 oz  delivered ?

Edited by Nortypeter
added more text

2 hours ago, Nortypeter said:

just looked at video.working out current price of silver is UK £13.15 ounce - 2% = £12.89 ounce.is this correct,are they really shipping out this .999 silver coins mixed at this price inc postage.and is there UK tax to be paid on delivery 

and mixed coins Gold.24ct at £1.120 oz  delivered ?

That video posted a month ago I very much doubt they have anything left but you can still send them an email and ask. I posted the deal 9th October on this thread trying to ascertain if they were a genuine dealer in Australia plus would not be worthwhile ordering Silver because associated VAT and custom charges when it arrived in the UK.

image.png.c3624cd303470167561bdc201e5f94d5.png

13 minutes ago, ilovesilverireallydo said:

Chards Mexico 50 Pesos - 1% over Spot deal at the moment If I had the spare cash I would pull the trigger

https://www.chards.co.uk/mexico-gold-50-pesos-bullion-coin/3557

Chards are £9 Postage on top-

Cheaper still here- even after £13.95 postage

https://www.coininvest.com/en/gold-coins/mexican-peso/50-mexican-pesos-centenario-gold-1821-1947/

Pull that trigger!  

On 07/11/2019 at 18:53, daca said:

Was a deal 2% under spot + free shipping

Can someone let me know the name of the "junk" Australian coins ?

No need. They are explaining themselves in the video 

Edited by Toshunya86

I called into @ChardsCoinandBullionDealer today and was supplied with an awesome cup of coffee!

I drooled over the 50 Peso's on display and saw this Britannia (in the flesh) they are gorgeous!!

The Staff at @ChardsCoinandBullionDealer are so pleasant and helpful! 

https://atkinsonsbullion.com/pre-owned/gold/pre-owned-gold-coins/pre-owned-1989-uk-double-sovereign-gold-coin

1989 Double Sovereign available at Atkinsons for £800 - 500th anniversary

price is reasonable compared to what they have sold for on the bay the past few months

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=1989+double+sovereign&_sacat=0&rt=nc&LH_Complete=1