• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

1 hour ago, matt1r said:

Maybe I worded that wrong they’re just some attachments for my mobile phone camera 🤣 I have an older Nikon slr I inherited off my grandad but it rarely gets used as it’s easier to just use the mobile.

Ah ok, just asking, I really need to get a good quality camera. I have looked online and they've recommended some for under £200, so will probably go for one of those. My camera phone takes about the worst pictures in the world. Whenever I look on this thread I am reminded I really need to get a good camera.

2 hours ago, DarkChameleon said:

I just received this today, the cool factor came in at 99.14 % I believe but it's an ultra low number or should I call it an ultra low ladder?..either way nice change pickup...2013 k11 which is Dallas produced which is ironic because today our nextdoor neighbours finalized on next door and they are from Dallas so...wierd...number K00000123g.....only the fouth $1 sheet printed from Dallas that year... rare or what?

20210930_233753.jpg

16330599897624267643238980091757.jpg

That's a great serial number, definitely a keeper. I love this sort of thing and have quite a few myself particularly of the new polymer notes of all 5 UK banks now issue.

9 minutes ago, TheShinyStuff said:

That's a great serial number, definitely a keeper. I love this sort of thing and have quite a few myself particularly of the new polymer notes of all 5 UK banks now issue.

I bought a $5 scratch ticket and didn't win anything but asked for $1 bills in the change...I always check numbers and have found star notes and 0 through 8, lownumber star note, 4 zeros the under 7000 after but thus is definitely the lowest I've ever seen.

5 minutes ago, DarkChameleon said:

I bought a $5 scratch ticket and didn't win anything but asked for $1 bills in the change...I always check numbers and have found star notes and 0 through 8, lownumber star note, 4 zeros the under 7000 after but thus is definitely the lowest I've ever seen.

I think I have a £10 note with a 000120, I'll check when I get home tonight. Another thing I like to do when new notes (bills) are released is keep a run of 3 pristine sequential examples if I can. It's for the kids/grandkids - I wish someone had done this for me...

26 minutes ago, TheShinyStuff said:

I think I have a £10 note with a 000120, I'll check when I get home tonight. Another thing I like to do when new notes (bills) are released is keep a run of 3 pristine sequential examples if I can. It's for the kids/grandkids - I wish someone had done this for me...

That's one of the big reasons so many on here collect..goner have some wealthy grandkids..lol.

3 hours ago, PapaLazarou said:
1995 RCM 1/2 Oz Platinum Proof Lynx 

Not much else to add - an attractive Ronseal 9995 Platinum proof coin to whose existence I was totally oblivious until this weekend.

There were three other 1995 plynx coins - 1/10, 1/4 and 1oz - which together with this fellow comprised a full set. Each had a different design.

1995 Pl Half Oz Lynx Rev.jpg

1995 Pl Half Oz Lynx Box.jpg

1995 Pl Half Oz Lynx Head.jpg

1995 Pl Half Oz Lynx Obv.jpg

1995 Pl Half Oz Lynx Case.jpg

Get in. I love these Canadian coins with wild animals on them, so good, very well done.......

13 hours ago, DuncanWylieWilson said:

🌟 Today I received a business bank account and am trading under the name Wilson Numismatics as a sole trader! 🌟

I will provide my new details to new and regular buyers alike as and when an order is placed. 

I kindly request that all orders be paid for using bank transfer to my new business account.

Other than this I will continue to operate as usual selling wonderful gold and silver coins to the community here on The Silver Forum!

Thank you! 🌟

FacebookCover.png

Setting up the standing order now 😂