• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

anyone else had issues with bleyer ?

garyg

after using bleyerbullion for years they totally screwed me over. i paid for my items in full at the time of purchase on their website. after a couple days when i didnt recieve a postal tracking number, i checked my email and found that they wanted pictures of my passport, but this was to distract me from the fact that they never really had the items that they advertised. after a couple of phone calls and emails they admitted that they didnt really need a picture of my id, and also they didnt have the coin's which i had paid for. i have spoken to barclays fraud team and am in the process of trying to get my money back.

be warned

gg

1 hour ago, garyg said:

after using bleyerbullion for years they totally screwed me over. i paid for my items in full at the time of purchase on their website. after a couple days when i didnt recieve a postal tracking number, i checked my email and found that they wanted pictures of my passport, but this was to distract me from the fact that they never really had the items that they advertised. after a couple of phone calls and emails they admitted that they didnt really need a picture of my id, and also they didnt have the coin's which i had paid for. i have spoken to barclays fraud team and am in the process of trying to get my money back.

be warned

gg

You joined two hours ago just to post this ?

Never had an issue with Bleyer, they are on here, you could ask them, staff are great and polite, i always check stock levels on items I buy with them for ease but regardless, flawless in my experience..... 

2 hours ago, garyg said:

be warned

gg

you never said if they offered you a refund?

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

43 minutes ago, James32 said:

Few interesting facts about @BleyerBullion 

Not all their items are in stock and that's up to customer to check.

They recently stood over a price glitch which cost them a few thousand pounds so I sincerely doubt they are playing games and a refund shouldn't be a problem. 

They are on here so reach out to them and discuss privately until satisfied. 

When my first and only order ( but not the last) was ready to be shipped ,I got a nice courtesy call to make sure I'd be in on day of delivery, not many do that!!

Maybe you genuinely do have a grievance, but to come straight through the door with size 14s on ranting ,instead of seeking advice and help isn't the way to get problems resolved, not to mention could harm said business drastically. 

If i jumped in with size 14's i'd faal ower, i'm only a size 8...... 

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

Welcome to the forum @garyg 

What an entrance.  I am reminded of “Who Dares Wins” (the film) where two SAS trooper blow the wall and kill the female terrorist and her side kick with their Browning Hi-Powers*, saving the mother, baby and a policeman handcuffed to the stair post.

May I suggest that a slightly different approach would pay dividends.  That is:

- Say Hello on the new members section

- Use the search function which (many discussions on identity checks etc)

- State the problem without blaming and ask for advice (there are many BB customers here, other dealers and those with experience of resolving issues efficiently and quickly)

- Listen to the advice from the forum

I don’t know the timing of your transaction but in the current market with gold Prices ratcheting higher, I doubt you are sitting on a loss.

Mentioning fraud in the context of a respected bullion dealer is somewhat dramatic and will be a big deal to a business that works hard to be fair in their dealings.

Best

Dicker

*Note to @LawrenceChard “Hi”, rather than “High” is Browning’s Americanism, not mine!  

D2FB0F5A-4EA5-435B-B62C-8B1006D527AC.jpeg

Not my circus, not my monkeys

9 hours ago, Ukbullionfan said:

Wouldn’t they just give you a refund ? Lol . This post seems abit fishy ? Is that you Mr chard ??? 

I don't know if this was an attempt at humour, but it is rather a snide comment, and not your first.

If I post anything, it is using my own actual real name.

I resent your insinuation that I would resort to underhand, anonymous posts.

It is common courtesy to capitalise names, but perhaps you are also using your mobile like the OP here, and are too lazy to make the extra keystroke.

😎

Chards

I've bought from them a few times.  Everything went ok. 

Using your Banks Fraud department is strange,  companies can make mistakes.  I take it your complaint is  Bleyer Bullion are trying to get out of a contract because the metals price has risen significantly and they would make a lose in the trade you have with them.?  

You will be able to get your money back easily through your bank if you paid by debit card.  Though myself i would want to try  and find out what has gone wrong and take delivery at the contracted price.  If Bleyer want your passport then i cannot see that being a problem to get your delivery myself.

Ask them on the forum  

Nothing new in my comment but the obvious, if you take the time to create a pseudo on this forum, why on earth not writing first and foremost a message to bleyer themselves first? Then a message asking for help in there forum part? Especially as they have an official presence here ? I also always found that the best way to find help with a compagny, is by trying to work with them… 

on a last but important note for a new buyer, i would like to note, I remember when I bought my first coins (which I all lost in a tragic boat incident on the coast of Sardaigne) I was very stressed out by the postage part and by the time it took for them to arrive. Anything that happened during that period of waiting (including passeport checks) seemed terrible. This mostly as people always tells you there are so many fraudulent sellers. The last coins I bought before that accident, I was way more relaxed and understood some delay might happened.  

Cheers 

Edited by Bxlsteve

Gary logged on to post and hasn't been back to read any suggestions.

Let's hope is not a 'One post wonder' who has simply done a 'drive by shouting' to vent his spleen and will be back with some constructive comments on the forum.

I am not a betting man but I suspect there is more chance of finding Lord Lucan riding Shergar at the 1430 from Aintree.

Best

Dicker

Not my circus, not my monkeys

15 hours ago, Roy said:

Ah, the old 'I just joined 2 hours ago and my first post is to complain about a dealer' ruse.

Just tried to see what your first post was but I don't think the archives go back that far. 

When I first joined it took me a while to navigate my way around so I am very suspicious of these type of posts. 

So, to answer the OP's question, it would appear that nobody else has had issues with @BleyerBullion (from those who have responded, so far).

It has also been my experience that Bleyer are excellent to deal with, and I will certainly do so again.

Bleyers, like all people can and do make mistakes, however.

My one and only experience with them was when I was made aware of a mistake they made recently, regarding the pricing of a coin, I took my chances and purchased the coin fully expecting, and understanding, them to withdraw the offer.

They did not, they fulfilled their obligation and delivered, this I know they did for other people too (they did not have to)

This has gone a long way to create a lot of good will towards them, I for one am more than willing to give them the doubt, cut them a bit of slack and move on.

In my book they are a fully creditworthy company who are honest and sincere.