• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

anyone else had issues with bleyer ?

garyg

10 hours ago, garyg said:

hi caroline

1) i spoke to barclays that same evening when you were supposed to have processed my refund .  YOU DIDN'T process my refund when you said you did.  i phoned barclays and checked(i understand that i would not see it on the barclays app for 3 days, but barclays technical support can see if a payment is pending,  it was not, hence i asked to be connected to the fraud team).  if i'm lying you have permission to the post a copy of the transaction on this thred.

2) lots of people have suggested that i didnt check if the coins were in stock.  i did check

3)  i paid in full for the coins, you had the money.   in your reply you stated "You ordered 2021 coins and 2022 coins. Our database was out"     SO REALLY YOU DIDNT HAVE THE COINS

you took my money for something that you couldnt delvier, and now i have to wait for a refund that you have not processed, while the price is going up.( thanks bleyerbullion your great)

UNDERSTAND caroline and her fan-boi's

all of the phone calls between myself and bleyer were recorded, my phone call with barclays was recorded, i obviously still have the email's.     if anyone wants to suggest i'm a liar or a troll, i can back up anything i have said.

I don’t think anyone here has suggested you are a liar.

There are different ways of doing things - joining the forum and only posting “Mr Angry” / “Mr Shouty” responses is Perhaps not the best way to get the best out of people.

Best

Dicker

Not my circus, not my monkeys

9 hours ago, dikefalos said:

Is there a Cartier store in every mental hospital in the UK, or just in a few? Would make it easier. 

No, but there is confectionery stores/ kiosks that charge Cartier prices,if it helps 🤣

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

18 hours ago, garyg said:

hi caroline

1) i spoke to barclays that same evening when you were supposed to have processed my refund .  YOU DIDN'T process my refund when you said you did.  i phoned barclays and checked(i understand that i would not see it on the barclays app for 3 days, but barclays technical support can see if a payment is pending,  it was not, hence i asked to be connected to the fraud team).  if i'm lying you have permission to the post a copy of the transaction on this thred.

2) lots of people have suggested that i didnt check if the coins were in stock.  i did check

3)  i paid in full for the coins, you had the money.   in your reply you stated "You ordered 2021 coins and 2022 coins. Our database was out"     SO REALLY YOU DIDNT HAVE THE COINS

you took my money for something that you couldnt delvier, and now i have to wait for a refund that you have not processed, while the price is going up.( thanks bleyerbullion your great)

UNDERSTAND caroline and her fan-boi's

all of the phone calls between myself and bleyer were recorded, my phone call with barclays was recorded, i obviously still have the email's.     if anyone wants to suggest i'm a liar or a troll, i can back up anything i have said.

Hi Gary

1. The attached screenshot shows both transactions. Money does not get credited at the same time that we credit it back to the card, as we clearly explained to you. It is batched that evening, payments and refunds are then processed overnight. I do not know if Barclays could have seen it or not at that time.

2.  and 3. We identified an issue and offered a remedy that would have saved you money. You chose to decline our fair offer, we were surprised as it seemed like a crazy thing to do just to make a point.

For the sake of anyone looking at this, the time delay between you placing the order and the time of the rebate are due to the time that passed from when we requested your ID etc. The refund was made immediately upon request.

I am pleased that on platforms like this we are still all free to voice our views. We have both been able to put our sides to this story and prospective customers have learned how we handle a dispute.

This public discourse was totally unnecessary, since we had already addressed your complaint. I see no point in drawing this out any further and wish you happier transactions in the future.

Caroline

Screenshot 2022-03-08 at 14.32.14.png

Bleyer Bullion is the South West's local bullion dealer, serving the whole of the UK by phone and online. Bleyer offers friendly, expert consultancy and welcomes face-to-face appointments with UK customers looking for a more personal service. Please visit us at: www.BleyerBullion.co.uk.

1 minute ago, SilverDrum said:

Not you pal, the title. Wasn't wasting time with this one. Straight to the only question. "Anyone else had any issue's with Bleyer?". "Nope, nobody, nada, zilch, zero, non". Should i elaborate? 

Please do elaborate....

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

2 hours ago, SilverDrum said:

Not you pal, the title. Wasn't wasting time with this one. Straight to the only question. "Anyone else had any issue's with Bleyer?". "Nope, nobody, nada, zilch, zero, non". Should i elaborate? 

No, understood clearly now, thanks!

😎

What I do in similar cases is to repeat the topic title in the quote, as:

anyone else had issues with bleyer ?

Nope!

Chards

i will post the section of the phone call where the lady from barclays says the payment was not on her system. 

and as for "We identified an issue and offered a remedy"  you didnt really offer a remedy being as you didnt even have the 2022 coins that you offered.

from her email to me -->"We have some more due to be sent to us shortly and can give you 3 x 2022 Maples as well as a credit of £43.46. Please confirm that you will be happy with this."

more half truths !!!

fact is,  you took my money for something and you didnt have it,   you keep skirting over this issue like it dosent matter, IT DOES MATTER it is the root cause of this whole situation. it's a shame you didnt 'identify the issue' sooner !! then this wouldnt have happened.

Did you actually get your money back, in accordance with your instructions to Bleyer Bullion given the communications you had with them and the options they offered?
If so, chalk it up to experience and put it behind you.

4 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

@HerefordBullyun might be able to provide you with some assistance...

😎

Lol Ya Barsteward! 

Edited by HerefordBullyun

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

3 hours ago, dikefalos said:

Just not to get offtopic, am i the only one, that doesn't like the 2022 Britannia threesome, but usually would like that? 

I don’t like it either, but just ordered the 1/4oz gold proof Brit - looks really good! (Ltd Ed 775)

Thought my other half would like it, but she seems more interested in volleyball.

1 hour ago, garyg said:

i will post the section of the phone call where the lady from barclays says the payment was not on her system. 

and as for "We identified an issue and offered a remedy"  you didnt really offer a remedy being as you didnt even have the 2022 coins that you offered.

from her email to me -->"We have some more due to be sent to us shortly and can give you 3 x 2022 Maples as well as a credit of £43.46. Please confirm that you will be happy with this."

more half truths !!!

fact is,  you took my money for something and you didnt have it,   you keep skirting over this issue like it dosent matter, IT DOES MATTER it is the root cause of this whole situation. it's a shame you didnt 'identify the issue' sooner !! then this wouldnt have happened.

did you get a refund?

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

6 hours ago, BleyerBullion said:

Hi Gary

1. The attached screenshot shows both transactions. Money does not get credited at the same time that we credit it back to the card, as we clearly explained to you. It is batched that evening, payments and refunds are then processed overnight. I do not know if Barclays could have seen it or not at that time.

2.  and 3. We identified an issue and offered a remedy that would have saved you money. You chose to decline our fair offer, we were surprised as it seemed like a crazy thing to do just to make a point.

For the sake of anyone looking at this, the time delay between you placing the order and the time of the rebate are due to the time that passed from when we requested your ID etc. The refund was made immediately upon request.

I am pleased that on platforms like this we are still all free to voice our views. We have both been able to put our sides to this story and prospective customers have learned how we handle a dispute.

This public discourse was totally unnecessary, since we had already addressed your complaint. I see no point in drawing this out any further and wish you happier transactions in the future.

Caroline

Screenshot 2022-03-08 at 14.32.14.png

That seems clear enough and straightforward to me.

It looks like you have been, or tried to be more than fair.

Sure, as you said, there was an error on your stock system / database. Everybody makes mistakes. Most reasonable people would have responded positively to your attempted solutions, which appear not to have placed your customer at any financial disadvantage. 

There was a slight delay, but it seems this was because your customer did not look at his emails, and then has refused to provide his ID, which you are legally obliged to get if his transactions have reached the trigger threshold. If this is the case, to protect you and your company, I wonder if you need to file report with HMRC? Failure to do so may land you with a penalty.

Of course, HMRC may consider his refusal to provide it as suspicious, so it would be in your customers best interest to provide it.

I feel sure that at some stage, he will have agreed to your T&Cs which would have included the requirement for ID, so would or should have been aware.

I am sure you will be aware of the above, but others may not be, and it is probably better coming from me as a neutral observer with a degree of knowledge.

Chards