• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Royal Mint British Monarchs Collection

harrygill111

Just now, Agaupl said:

Yeah.. what was it before? I seem to remember £90 too, or was that wishful thinking?

from memory the mintage was 1250 on the 1oz silver now 1350, think price has stayed the same though

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

22 minutes ago, JTerry3 said:

I'm kind of in the same boat but in reverse so maybe we could come to an arrangement hehe? I'm not sure I can carry on collecting these in 2oz so thinking of swapping my 2oz Henry for a 1oz. I don't have any of the James' but now have (pending successful delivery) both a 1oz & 2oz George!

Let’s talk. 😏

5 minutes ago, Mtaybar said:

Not surprised. Keep an eye on the mints website. In about 4 weeks they might have some returns backup for sale lol. 

They definitely will

Aaaahhh😉

14 minutes ago, Luketeach said:

Great time for my new card to not work 🙄 despite getting in quickly missed out on the 1oz silver by faffing and trying to sort it. Wonder if any chance of a second batch tomorrow 🤔

Just call them, they always hold some back because of issues with the checkout system

I have managed to get a number of coins doing it after they have 'sold out' on the website

5 minutes ago, Orpster said:

Just call them, they always hold some back because of issues with the checkout system

I have managed to get a number of coins doing it after they have 'sold out' on the website

Thanks for the tip I will try that now, appreciate it 

Well, was in the queue at around 600🙂🙂 managed to get the coin I want in my basket...continued having a browse and phone rang. 15 mins later went to proceed with payment and coin was gone from my basket and no longer available 😬 Got to love the Royal mint😡😡

2 hours ago, JTerry3 said:

I'm kind of in the same boat but in reverse so maybe we could come to an arrangement hehe? I'm not sure I can carry on collecting these in 2oz so thinking of swapping my 2oz Henry for a 1oz. I don't have any of the James' but now have (pending successful delivery) both a 1oz & 2oz George!

I have a spare James I 1oz silver proof if your still looking?