• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Royal Mint British Monarchs Collection

harrygill111

16 hours ago, James32 said:

Reporting for changing profile picture 😀

Catching dinner with the son and cooking with the daughter is one of the nicest things here. I enjoy the last days with my little boy before his older cousins mess him up. Since they use him as a translator here, I have to explain the benefits of contraception to him.

21 hours ago, SidS said:

Only his wig was a perm, George was a skinhead. 😁

George I's wig looks just like mine.  I wear mine all the time.  It is heavily permed, and I sprinkle scented powder in it a few times a day.  I love to leave a cloud of scented fairy dust wherever I go.  I also sprinkle the powder in my tights to maintain freshness.  Although a vanishing breed, George and I are two of a kind.

2 hours ago, SidS said:

All I'm hearing when I see it, are those immortal words...

"I'm not a crook." 😁

IMG_20220727_123309.jpg

I think Tricky Dicky may indeed be the reincarnation of George I.  I read that Nixon had a permed and powdered wig and enjoyed prancing around the White House in very tight tights.  His wife Pat loved to feed him grapes as he sat on the White House throne.

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/07/2022 at 04:29, Alz111 said:

Just received my coin pretty happy with it looks quite good 👍 

CD749981-1040-45DF-A5D8-26D6289E32DC.jpeg

This is really a great series.  Coins look beautiful (as long as there are no QC issues)!

• 5 weeks later...
3 hours ago, JeffM said:

As an American, my deepest sympathies to you Brits on the death of Queen Elizabeth.  What a long and magnificent life.  Virtually the only monarch most of us have lived under.

Thanks Jeff 🙏 😢 

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

• 4 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Hanz said:

British Monarchs King George I 2022 UK 2oz Silver Proof Coin

Available again tonight from royalmint, for people who are looking for one. Also available is the 1 oz silver proof. Both were notvavailable shortly after released but nowavailable on royalmint website

They even restocked Henry VII 5 OZ silver proofs. Nice coin, nice size, only 275 and the first of 21 coins. That surprises me. 

Edited by dikefalos

• 2 months later...