• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2022 Sovereign design revealed?

After some confusion with RM and my bank with duplicate payments going out  RM held my coin which I eventually paid for on the 22nd and got confirmation of delivery tmrw 25th..that's what I call a great service..although worried abit in the condition it will arrive in....🙂🤔

5 minutes ago, creative said:

Anyone else’s coin still in “Open Orders”? Seems a few got delivery confirmation today.

Still waiting for my five coin set. Can't complain my billing date for RM credit account is 23rd so won't get billed until 23rd Dec now, whoop whoop :)

45 minutes ago, creative said:

Anyone else’s coin still in “Open Orders”? Seems a few got delivery confirmation today.

Me too. Single sovereign. Pending payment on my card now dropped as well. Might phone them tomorrow - just to keep them on their toes!

I'm fairly sure it'll all work out, but its is really frustrating.

12 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

You know, the more I look at this coin design the more I love it.

It really is so very elegant and special.

I'm an investor in collectables....this will be a hard one to let go one day.

PXL_20211120_095037521.jpg

They are stunning coins.

I keep looking at mine, despite the full sovereign rattling around in the box. I've looked at it as closely as possible and I'll check it over tomorrow in the daylight with the loupe.

Did you have any luck getting a replacements for the damaged one in your set? I'm a little worried that if I return mine, I won't get a replacement.

1 minute ago, danmc82 said:

Ive had an email saying Ive got a delivery from the RM tomorrow, BUT ive no idea what it is.

My Full sovereigns has completely disappeared off the system, and my 3 coin set is still in open orders.

I'd say it's the full sovs. 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

1 hour ago, BackyardBullion said:

You know, the more I look at this coin design the more I love it.

It really is so very elegant and special.

I'm an investor in collectables....this will be a hard one to let go one day.

PXL_20211120_095037521.jpg

This picture is eye watering 

2 minutes ago, Connor said:

So Chards did their bit days ago, and now apparently it's the royal mail letting me down. It was supposed to be delivered today. Anyone got any advice on what to do with this?

@LawrenceChard you should complain and get your postage costs back 😎

20211124_202844.jpg

You'll more than likely get the package tomorrow. Ive noticed with RMSD they either deliver on the day, or the day after if behind.

28 minutes ago, danmc82 said:

You'll more than likely get the package tomorrow. Ive noticed with RMSD they either deliver on the day, or the day after if behind.

I'm hoping that the tracking just hasn't been updated and it isn't just sat in the DO.

45 minutes ago, Connor said:

So Chards did their bit days ago, and now apparently it's the royal mail letting me down. It was supposed to be delivered today. Anyone got any advice on what to do with this?

@LawrenceChard you should complain and get your postage costs back 😎

20211124_202844.jpg

I'd say just wait!! It will turn up....🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

2 hours ago, Foster88 said:

They are stunning coins.

I keep looking at mine, despite the full sovereign rattling around in the box. I've looked at it as closely as possible and I'll check it over tomorrow in the daylight with the loupe.

Did you have any luck getting a replacements for the damaged one in your set? I'm a little worried that if I return mine, I won't get a replacement.

You should have jumped on the swap shop thread mate if it's the single then you could have had a replacement from me as I had a good one.

I agree they are amazing coins, hopefully my replacement set will be in a condition this issue deserves

Edited by apachebleu

35 minutes ago, apachebleu said:

You should have jumped on the swap shop thread mate if it's the single then you could have had a replacement from me as I had a good one.

I agree they are amazing coins, hopefully my replacement set will be in a condition this issue deserves

👍👍👍👍👍👍

39 minutes ago, apachebleu said:

Thank you but I would have been too late as they only arrived this morning.

I don’t know if this would help anyone still waiting for payment to be taken or waiting for their coins, but on my delivery note it says,

‘Thank you for your order, please note that if additional items were included with this order they will follow shortly. The total amount is taken when your first product is despatched.’