• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2022 Sovereign design revealed?

Thanks @GoodAsGold and @GoldDiggerDave for the photos and videos of the £5 BU. I think both coins look really nice, and great to see the comparison with the equivalent Platinum Jubilee coin too.

Still absolutely no news on mine, so I suspect I won't get it until March.

1 minute ago, Stuntman said:

Thanks @GoodAsGold and @GoldDiggerDave for the photos and videos of the £5 BU. I think both coins look really nice, and great to see the comparison with the equivalent Platinum Jubilee coin too.

Still absolutely no news on mine, so I suspect I won't get it until March.

If there's anything else you would like to see give me a shout, I'lll try and get back up in a few weeks.........I'll be collecting a very nice 5 coin set when they turn up!   I was so nervous doing this video in Chards today.   

5 hours ago, Allgoldcoins said:

Here is our photo of the 2022 Charles III Proof Full Sovereign, taken on a S7 Edge mobile phone :

2022prfullsovrev.thumb.png.80315764510dd29c1998a5b69fc68cf3.png2022prfullsovob.thumb.png.9660a236e40201bda78a34dfc6f166c7.png

Stunning photos!

Im lost how people don’t like that design. Soon be available in bullion as well which will be my next purchase.

5 hours ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

If there's anything else you would like to see give me a shout, I'lll try and get back up in a few weeks.........I'll be collecting a very nice 5 coin set when they turn up!   I was so nervous doing this video in Chards today.   

Your first video on location?  It could have also been your first age-restricted video had @LawrenceChard been captured in shot zooming past on his skis and usual clothing attire!

Own it and Love it.

(With thanks to 9x883 for the suggestion)

4 minutes ago, jason94151 said:

Just wondering is it a good idea to still buy the  Platinum Jubilee 5 coin set since it cost close to 10k now or just forget it and stick with just having the memorial 5 coin set?

Depends on price same as most things in life. If you find some close to RRP let me know 😂 

1 hour ago, jason94151 said:

Just wondering is it a good idea to still buy the  Platinum Jubilee 5 coin set since it cost close to 10k now or just forget it and stick with just having the memorial 5 coin set?

I would just stick to the memorial 5 coin set. 10k for a set is too expensive in my opinion. 

Edited by Goldfever20

1 minute ago, Jake0111 said:

I still haven't heard anything back from royalmint about my 2002 charles III proof full sovereign, last update i got was they received it on the 12th. Sent in back for a replacement.

There are always more problems with their time travel products.

2 hours ago, Jake0111 said:

I still haven't heard anything back from royalmint about my 2022 charles III proof full sovereign, last update i got was they received it on the 12th. Sent in back for a replacement.

I sent my 2022 back for replacement, no contact for ages. When I called them they said they had refunded me to my mint account which I didn't know existed even though I'd asked for replacement.

Got them to send the money back to my bank.

Bizarrely they called me about 4 months later asking if I intended to buy the set they had for me as a replacement. Apparently my replacement was looked out but somehow hadn't been sent to me, they refunded by accident yet somehow in spite of my multiple calls to them nobody noticed the situation.

When they called offering me the replacement I just assumed they had somebody's return and they were looking to offload it on someone and said no.

The mints return and replacement service is very unpredictable 

3 hours ago, Jake0111 said:

I still haven't heard anything back from royalmint about my 2022 charles III proof full sovereign, last update i got was they received it on the 12th. Sent in back for a replacement.

They’re probably too busy taking pre-orders for the King Charles coronation sovereign along with his memorial sovereign and the King William coronation sovereign. Dates to be announced soon apparently 😏

Own it and Love it.

(With thanks to 9x883 for the suggestion)

10 hours ago, apachebleu said:

I sent my 2022 back for replacement, no contact for ages. When I called them they said they had refunded me to my mint account which I didn't know existed even though I'd asked for replacement.

Got them to send the money back to my bank.

Bizarrely they called me about 4 months later asking if I intended to buy the set they had for me as a replacement. Apparently my replacement was looked out but somehow hadn't been sent to me, they refunded by accident yet somehow in spite of my multiple calls to them nobody noticed the situation.

When they called offering me the replacement I just assumed they had somebody's return and they were looking to offload it on someone and said no.

The mints return and replacement service is very unpredictable 

Im having a nightmare with royalmint lately, non of the bullion coins i buy come up on my purchases history.

Ill have to chase it up about that coin i returned, im split if i want another one back or just have a refund and buy a graded coin or just bullion 

2 hours ago, paulmerton said:

Do they appear under transaction history rather than order history?

Cant seem to find anything, unless its different on a computer, have to have a look on the computer. 

24 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

you buy bullion coins from the Mint? bit expensive, what?

I dont buy everything on the royalmint website, only the odd bits. 

3 hours ago, Solachesis said:

Anyone else still waiting on a half? Very envious of all the photos from people so far. 

360_F_418068339_jJU1JhFPrPHNVdYFs3D8iob8GoFEHNGr.jpg

I’d get in touch with them. I was in the same situation, so I contacted them Friday. It turns out the authorisation from my card payment had “dropped off” (as it has taken them so long to get them ready) and no one from the RM had bothered to get in touch with me. I emailed them and they asked me to phone them up to get the payment taken again. Shambles. I felt for bloke on the phone, sounded like he was at his wits end.