• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2022 Sovereign design revealed?

2 minutes ago, westminstrel said:

Thanks so much.

So it seems there will be just the Full and Half Sovs. No Quarter and Double like the annual bullion releases.

Yeah I noticed that, I was really keen on maybe getting my first double, seems like a great design which would compliment it well 

1 hour ago, Solachesis said:

The Royal Mint have announced the upcoming launch of a Queen Elizabeth Memorial Sovereign Gold Bullion Coin, set to be released in February 2023.

These 2022 UK Queen Elizabeth II Memorial Sovereign Gold Bullion Coins will feature a change of reverse design to honour the life and legacy of Britain’s longest-reigning monarch, Her Late Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. The new design will bear Jody Clark’s new intricate depiction of the Royal Arms, and will be dated 2022.

The 2022 Queen Elizabeth II Memorial Sovereign will feature the first definitive King Charles III portrait by Martin Jennings on the obverse. This is the first ever bullion sovereign to feature our new King, His Majesty Charles III.

Like all Full Sovereigns, the 2022 UK Memorial Full Sovereign Gold Coin will weigh 7.98 grams of 22 carat gold. A Half Sovereign version will also be available.

Regarded as The Royal Mint’s flagship coin, the Sovereign has been associated with the British monarchy for hundreds of years. As these special Sovereign coins feature a change of reverse design, as well as the new portrait of His Majesty The King, they will no doubt be a popular choice for investors and collectors.

Want to be the first to know when these new coins are launched? Register your interest by sending an email to info@atkinsonsbullion.com or use our contact form here and we will contact you when they are ready to order.

This blog represents one person’s opinion only. Customers should conduct their own research and take advice before making an investment. We do not offer investment advice.

Any news on a 2023 dated bullion sovereign or do we think that will be a Coronation issue?

33 minutes ago, shawy2510 said:

Well I got the grade today & happy to say the least.

received_1354040585384963.jpeg

received_624494786349240.jpeg

Very nice m8, what I was hoping for but doubt my replacement will be back in time 🤷‍♀️ Dog s*** on the part of the Mint to be fair

Edited by Dazlenk

Royal mint as we all know haven't a clue. Phoned last week asking where my half, full and 3 coin set are. She said half wouldnt be until mid feb and other two early March at the earliest. 
Today postman brings me my half and full sovereign. Both of which under my loom look perfect 😁

1 minute ago, andrewse said:

well i just got a 'despatch' notification from RM for my 4 coin set - so maybe they have listened to everyone and employed more sheep :D

Serious? Guess I won't be cancelling after all lol.

#RMFORLIFE

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

5 minutes ago, andrewse said:

well i just got a 'despatch' notification from RM for my 4 coin set - so maybe they have listened to everyone and employed more sheep :D

Same here. Was getting tired of waiting. There is a chance I will miss the postman tomorrow sadly. 

1 minute ago, NewCoins said:

Same here. Was getting tired of waiting. There is a chance I will miss the postman tomorrow sadly. 

Luckily my posty signs for all my stuff and does hide and seek with it in the garden - just costs a 4 pack of bud now and then :D

Just now, andrewse said:

oh well - paddington is way more cuddly than charlie boy.. at least the frosting wont be f*cked

Awe ffs... we still have that to go through 😆 I might just go with my gut and refuse delivery. Just shout "replacement " at the postman. 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

3 minutes ago, James32 said:

Awe ffs... we still have that to go through 😆 I might just go with my gut and refuse delivery. Just shout "replacement " at the postman. 

should save some time and effort.. probs get your replacement ready for the 2024 sov release haha

3 minutes ago, James32 said:

I just got my four set through, which was offered to me by my account manager. Apparently some jebend wanted a replacement on a flawless set. I can confirm there is 0 issues with any of them!