• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2022 Sovereign design revealed?

as people are getting the set... i feel up... set as my proof is still somewhere (over the rainbow?); i decided to drop a mail to the bloody RM; here comes the authomatic reply..

We are currently experiencing high volumes of contact at the moment, and we are responding to emails received on the 1st January 2023

i mean... WTF??

My four coin set came today and not happy :( packed in a way so it moved around alot,like it was put in the box in a rush without any care.All the capsules open and all the coins marked etc.

Damage on horse can be seen without a loop,large ding by kings eye which kinda looks like a flake of gold.

and yes that's the lacquer coming of the display box with tons of scatches all over it.

Pics are terrible but i can't be ****ed.

IMG_20230201_201456784.jpg

IMG_20230201_195555587.jpg

IMG_20230201_202201259.jpg

Edited by blackadder

7 minutes ago, blackadder said:

My four coin set came today and not happy :( packed in a way so it moved around alot,like it was put in the box in a rush without any care.

I am sorry to hear that buddy.

It's beyond belief how RM treat their customers. My parcel turned up like this, but luckily the set is all good. 

20230201_180921.jpg

20230201_180930.jpg

20230201_181006.jpg

2 minutes ago, Goldfever20 said:

I am sorry to hear that buddy.

It's beyond belief how RM treat their customers. My parcel turned up like this, but luckily the set is all good. 

20230201_180921.jpg

20230201_180930.jpg

20230201_181006.jpg

It's ****ing terrible m8.it's like their posting a £10 jumper or something.

They most likely have low wage people treated like slaves doing the packing.

5 hours ago, blackadder said:

Wonder if it will take them a month,plus twenty phone calls to refund me this time.

It took them 2 months with phone calls and online complaints to refund me last time. its always "we will ask the finance department" like their finance department are some kind of outsourced department. Had I not complained they most likely never refund me.

1 hour ago, jason94151 said:

man I don't know if it because im not from the UK but how on earth is my not shipped yet for my 4 coin set when I bought my coin the first 2 minutes on release day. I didn't even need to wait for queue.

When i phoned the royalmint about a replacement, they said if i didnt get it the start of February it would be the end of February. Im guessing thats the same for other people waiting for sets. 

Mine arrived yesterday but I was out so it just got redelivered now. The 4 coins set looks pretty and I agree with others this might become a classic. So far no flaws to be instant worry but will check closer later. The £2 coin looks impressive with the busy design but the smaller 1/4 to my surprise is also very appealing and might be the dark horse because of the lower mintage.

Edited by Taikonaut