• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2022 Sovereign design revealed?

49 minutes ago, Skyfiller said:

Just a guess but I recon the memorial bullion 2022 sovereign coming out on the 31st will be around until a 2023 coronation bullion sov is released around April / May and then back to normal in 2024. 🤷‍♂️

Yep, can't see them missing the opportunity for another special reverse. 

I've received my single sov and generally speaking, I'm a big fan of the design.

Quick question re frosting - I can see a number of very small areas at 5x magnification where the frosting is missing. Would this affect Grading? 

I've previously discussed quality management with the RM at length and the fact their own process (ie arms length examination) is not fit for purpose for proof coins. They accepted my argument and I had to exchange several older sets until I was happy, but I can't recall if tiny areas of missing frosting are likely to lower the Grading of a coin, or whether it goes off scratches and surface marks (for which there appear to be none) 

11 hours ago, BiigT said:

I've received my single sov and generally speaking, I'm a big fan of the design.

Quick question re frosting - I can see a number of very small areas at 5x magnification where the frosting is missing. Would this affect Grading? 

I've previously discussed quality management with the RM at length and the fact their own process (ie arms length examination) is not fit for purpose for proof coins. They accepted my argument and I had to exchange several older sets until I was happy, but I can't recall if tiny areas of missing frosting are likely to lower the Grading of a coin, or whether it goes off scratches and surface marks (for which there appear to be none) 

From memory, I believe the odd piece of missing frosting is overlooked "manufacturing flaw"  especially if only noticed by magnification. 

My SOTD proof had a very noticeable with bare eyes ( bullet hole) in the queen's temple area, I offered it up on here at rrp before returning. The person that took it sent for grading and it received a PF70 😆 

7 minutes ago, Midasfrog said:

Ebay listings like this will kill any profit , maybe this is the RM selling through a warehouse 🤔

Priced at £750 each 

s-l1600.jpg

@SiCole this you?

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

1 minute ago, James32 said:

From memory, I believe the odd piece of missing frosting is overlooked "manufacturing flaw"  especially if only noticed by magnification. 

My SOTD proof had a very noticeable with bare eyes ( bullet hole) in the queen's temple area, I offered it up on here at rrp before returning. The person that took it sent for grading and it received a PF70 😆 

@SiCole this you?

Hahahahaha me and @GoldDiggerDaveneed to take a selfie with the stash when its all here

I know anything that wasn't sold direct was offered to distributors and i have bought more as a result of unsold RM stock.

Unfortunately they were always going to maximise their profits - business 101 and the COA has the numbers on them which were what they said they were going to be and no less.

1 minute ago, Midasfrog said:

Looks like a real website but needs someone to place an order or who has used them already to let us know. They have zero feedback on ebay 

Just ring Louise at COTR or Alistair at BBP. Both I am sure can get you one without the premium. Maybe Lawrence also

All are great trusted companies.

4 minutes ago, Midasfrog said:

Looks like a real website but needs someone to place an order or who has used them already to let us know. They have zero feedback on ebay 

They seem to have quite a but of competitively priced stuff however not sure I'd be rushing to be the first to order

1 minute ago, SiCole said:

I am still trying to hack your account. Be a really c**p version of Oceans 11 but with more money.

They have 5 coin sets 🤣 gowannnn one more go.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

1 minute ago, apachebleu said:

They have all the sets too if you want one

Screenshot_20230117-201714_Chrome.jpg

No they will contact a distributor and try to secure one at the point of sale.

Seems he has turned his hobby into his business. Been there and well done to him.