• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2022 Sovereign design revealed?

2 minutes ago, R33f said:

I’d get in touch with them. I was in the same situation, so I contacted them Friday. It turns out the authorisation from my card payment had “dropped off” (as it has taken them so long to get them ready) and no one from the RM had bothered to get in touch with me. I emailed them and they asked me to phone them up to get the payment taken again. Shambles. I felt for bloke on the phone, sounded like he was at his wits end. 

Ah glad you got it sorted! I didn't go with RM, I got mine through a third party, but it sounds like they're being dispatched by the dealers now and some have already got them from them 

I have a 4 coin set on order and getting more and more annoyed there isn't any indication when it may be dispatched.

I would like to have it, and looking forward to seeing the coins in hand.

There is a point though where it will be cancelled, especially as they have taken the money on order. 

Hoping it's worth the wait

5 hours ago, Dazlenk said:

So that's my sov all packaged up and ready to go back to the Mint for a replacement, fingers crossed they get me something better sent out in time to get a blue label. 🤞

Mine is been a pain, i dont know whats happening with it. If i will be getting a refund or a replacement.

2 minutes ago, SilverDrum said:

I still haven't got my single sov! Patiently waiting, but tomorrow i may ask where it is! Want to send it to @GoldDiggerDaveASAP.

It needs conservation already?!

5 hours ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

sovereign will look stunning in the double

That's all I heard 😆 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Just now, SiCole said:

Mate he's going to need to rent a van in March to go to NCG :) 

His own container ship you mean.... they'll be off state side. If they went by air the plane wouldn't take off with it all. Is that just another boating accident waiting to happen though? 

A very big boating accident ?

Just now, SilverDrum said:

Does yours not arrive covered in pubes?

I am hoping just grading 🤣 the dreaded black fluff on RM release's hurts me. 

Shaving mirrors for little leprechauns in whhhvvvvhhhhfddsemed

My low tech Youtube video a quick look at the 2022 proof Jubilee sovereigns.     I really like the Piefort (piedfort).......PA4  proof sovereigns.  They don't get the love that full sovereigns get but the relief of these coins are noticeable and just gorgeous for the collection.   I've had the YT channel for a while and not really done that much with it, but I'm spending more time now to produce more videos,  I'm a collector who just loves talking about coins.     

Honestly would appreciate a few more subscribers to help me out,  if theres any coins you would like to have a look at please let me know..

Welsh chap at the Royal Mint told me to expect coin sets to "start moving end of Feb to March" not sure what others are expecting? With dealers getting discounts and priority service the RMs business model doesn't feel particularly retail friendly.

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

3 minutes ago, ArgentSmith said:

Welsh chap at the Royal Mint told me to expect coin sets to "start moving end of Feb to March" not sure what others are expecting? With dealers getting discounts and priority service the RMs business model doesn't feel particularly retail friendly.

March? I'm getting very close to binning the whole lot..

I'm sure they will be worth the wait..blah blah blah

But when early Jan becomes March, its only a coin and not really worth the hassle anymore. 

4 minutes ago, James32 said:

March?

March was definitely mentioned, wonder how many customers expire before receiving orders? 

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

5 minutes ago, ArgentSmith said:

March was definitely mentioned, wonder how many customers expire before receiving orders? 

It's just the fact they took the money right away, obviously knowing they had no capacity to make the set's anytime soon.

If that was on here? You buy couple gold coins totaling £1000s and I dont dispatch for nearly 4 months 😆 

29 minutes ago, louisfinlay said:

The mint are not selling any more of the memorial sovereigns after 31st December 2022. I've been wondering if the returned sovereigns  are being melted down or are they be distributed to dealers to resell? 

The RM stated that they would not sell any more new Sovereigns after Dec 2022.

They can very well continue to sell returns, besides any others they acquire from their collectors service, for years to come; without contravening that statement.

10 hours ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

My low tech Youtube video a quick look at the 2022 proof Jubilee sovereigns.     I really like the Piefort (piedfort).......PA4  proof sovereigns.  They don't get the love that full sovereigns get but the relief of these coins are noticeable and just gorgeous for the collection.   I've had the YT channel for a while and not really done that much with it, but I'm spending more time now to produce more videos,  I'm a collector who just loves talking about coins.     

Honestly would appreciate a few more subscribers to help me out,  if theres any coins you would like to have a look at please let me know..

I appreciate all of your hard work on your channel Dave. Well done on using the correct pronunciation of the french word Piedfort. It’s irritating to hear a former TSF member talking about Pie forts on his channel as well as NGC giving labels their own take on the spelling.