• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2022 Sovereign design revealed?

3 minutes ago, MancunianStacker said:

Hi Paul,

My card has been charged and shows as pending.

Are they just checking cards and then actually charging them in January do you know?

I might keep the faith until January I guess.

Proper “squeaky bum time” on this release 😂 

Cheers 🍻 

I've a clear £10k limit with RM with my credit account added £7000 earlier in day with credit card, so technically got £17,000 in available credit for the X2 five and x2 four sets 

6 minutes ago, MancunianStacker said:

Hi Paul,

My card has been charged and shows as pending.

Are they just checking cards and then actually charging them in January do you know?

I might keep the faith until January I guess.

Proper “squeaky bum time” on this release 😂 

Cheers 🍻 

From other posts I believe it is now pay in full now and wait for delivery

I technically put myself into credit with my overpayment but credit account is still charged upon dispatch looking at today 

Well, I joined the queue about 8.45, tried some sneaky links for the 4 coin set but didn't work.

Got completely distracted with work, by the time I remembered the 4 coin set was gone.

Luckily just got one from the RM. I really want to see this design as a double. 

It looks great in the photos. Fingers crossed it looks good or better in the flesh.

Edited by NewCoins

For the uncertainty and somewhat despondent nature things have seem to turn past few hours. We have still yet to see the coin in the flesh.

And this design away from the computer renderings we've seen this far, i'm pretty certain will be blinking stunning when in hand 

Jody Clark has done a stunner yet again 

The mintage figures, the economic crisis we are currently in and the fact the flipping market has burnt so many fingers in recent months makes me think this may be one for the future just because it’s a special design and for a specific event. Time will tell.

1 minute ago, Simmoleon said:

The mintage figures, the economic crisis we are currently in and the fact the flipping market has burnt so many fingers in recent months makes me think this may be one for the future just because it’s a special design and for a specific event. Time will tell.

Will be interesting to revisit this thread in 5 and 10 years time 

See how things have panned out 

If Wonga was indeed right and we're at $400oz some of us here will have proverbial egg on ours faces, myself included :(

This may or may not be one for the flippers but I like the design. I'm not really a sov collector but I like the the different reverse designs on the special sovs, so I'll add this one to my collection.

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

19 minutes ago, Timberwolf said:

You are completely wrong and just trying to save face. The 5, 4 and 3 set of the 2022 proof sovereign were instant sell outs. I believe some full sovereign coins appeared back for sale the day later, though these were limited.

Nothing like the 2023 sovereigns we see now, where you can EVERY SINGLE COIN (5set, 4set, 3set included) at 17:22......

I purchased a 2022 proof 1 Sov directly from RM on release day (arrived in Jan) and another again from RM in Dec as some became available again (arrived in Feb).

Yes the 5, 4 and 3 sets flew out the doors compared to this release.

Looking to complete a date run of Bu Sovs and still require; 2010, 2011, 2018 & 2019

8 minutes ago, Paul said:

For the uncertainty and somewhat despondent nature things have seem to turn past few hours. We have still yet to see the coin in the flesh.

And this design away from the computer renderings we've seen this far, i'm pretty certain will be blinking stunning when in hand 

Jody Clark has done a stunner yet again 

Abit like the monarchs coins,first one was in stock for days :) 

Then when in hand got people more interested overall.

10 minutes ago, Gypsy said:

I wonder how many sets are remaining. Can’t seem to on the website 

Stock totals as of 5:45pm GMT:

1 Sov    =  4364

1/2 Sov  =  541

1/4 Sov  = 1228

3 Coin Set = 144

4 Coin Set = 0

5 Coin Set = 78

Piedfort = 155

10 minutes ago, Simmoleon said:

I believe the crisis is impacting many who may have/would have bought these including flippers.

Looking to complete a date run of Bu Sovs and still require; 2010, 2011, 2018 & 2019

1 minute ago, JohnV66 said:

Stock totals as of 5:45pm GMT:

1 Sov    =  4364

1/2 Sov  =  541

1/4 Sov  = 1228

3 Coin Set = 144

4 Coin Set = 0

5 Coin Set = 78

Piedfort = 155

So the 4 coin set seems most popular, until they unleash another 600 tomorrow 😂

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

29 minutes ago, blackadder said:

Maybe if they have drip fed the coins all day,and a limit to one sovereign per order.

plus the longer wait time for the coins,stopped flippers buying tons of everything.

Which in turn has allowed everyone to get something is a good thing.

Maybe 😦🙈

The market needs flippers!   

Not one sold on eBay, plenty of optimistic sellers though 😬

Edited by ArgentSmith

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

Just now, GoldDiggerDave said:

The market needs flippers!   

Flippers is such a demeaning term 

They might not identify as fliiper, but cold feeters or chancers

"Keen market makers'  we should refer to them as, to be diverse and inclusive 

I identify as a 'hope for the bester'