• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2022 Sovereign design revealed?

Just tried to order one and the site won't let me because it says there is an error with the delivery options.  Despite RM using my address several times in the past.  Someone else I know had the same issue.

1 hour ago, MJCOIN said:

Just tried to order one and the site won't let me because it says there is an error with the delivery options.  Despite RM using my address several times in the past.  Someone else I know had the same issue.

I just tried to order and had the same message. 

22 hours ago, Dazlenk said:

She won't realise until YET ANOTHER small brown box comes through the post, at which point I'll point her in your direction if you don't mind! Lol  🤣🤣

I use the term "its car parts dear".....that's enough to get her eyes to glaze over and start talking about something else.

4 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

RM has launched all their bullion sovereign range.

e.g. https://www.royalmint.com/invest/bullion/bullion-coins/gold-coins/the-sovereign-2022-gold-bullion-coin/

Available to order now with dispatch from 11 Jan.

Includes the Double Sovereign:

2022Double.jpg

3 minutes ago, AuricGoldfinger said:

Do we think these will be hard to get gold off or just the usual

the usual

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

3 hours ago, AndrewSL76 said:

I am talking about preference. plus, £100 for a bullion quarter sovereign is NOT cheap. 

I prefer caps. Blisters are trickier to store and in my opinion, aesthetically I think blisters look horrible. Just my opinion but some will prefer blisters.