• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I bought.....

Was in Hamburg last weekend and picked up a couple of new 1oz Silver bars from Degussa to add to my London Tower Bridge collection:

the Hamburg Rathaus (town hall) and the Hamburg Hafen (port) 

Extremely high premiums but these are for the collection and not the stack. 

C04A2097-A856-42B4-B312-D78D09B6312A.jpeg

💷 💷 Check out my Wanted adds and message me direct if you can help 💷 💷 

LCS pickup.  1995 Olympic Proof set.  U.S. Mint released more coins then usual this year because of the Olympics.  This is one of two sets released. The other matching set has the other four designs released for the Olympic games in Atlanta - 50 cent clad, 2 silver $1, and another $5 gold.  My dealer had the other set, but the silver dollars had clouded up terribly, so I passed on it.

20190516_135458-ccfopt.jpg

20190516_135714-ccfopt.jpg

On 27/04/2019 at 13:01, shawy2510 said:

Yeah I won 2 last night from Heritage :)

Screenshot_20190427-175811_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20190427-175820_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20190427-175830_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20190427-175841_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20190427-175852_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20190427-175902_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20190427-175917_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20190427-175930_Samsung Internet.jpg

Both gorgeous, love the ELIASBERG pedigree

• 2 weeks later...

Bought my first ever proof silver coin this afternoon off EBay......

One of the D-Day proof silver £2 coins for £59 + £4 P&P - instead of £67.50 + £5 P&P from the Royal Mint, plus a bit of TopCashback and Nectar action - "am well 'appy", as the youth of today say B)

3 minutes ago, Fastnick said:

Bought my first ever proof silver coin this afternoon off EBay......

One of the D-Day proof silver £2 coins for £59 + £4 P&P - instead of £67.50 + £5 P&P from the Royal Mint, plus a bit of TopCashback and Nectar action - "am well 'appy", as the youth of today say B)

I'll wait a few years and buy it for £30. ;)

6 minutes ago, HighlandTiger said:

I'll wait a few years and buy it for £30. ;)

You're probably not wrong! :D

But what the heck - my late father was on the beaches of Normandy on D-Day, and so it seemed a fitting momento of his small part in the Allied war effort.

Edited by Fastnick

another Harrington 2019 sov , looks like I got found out , they  say no more ( never mind this makes 4! :-)  )

dean.m

Please note the coin you have ordered is limited to 3 per household per year so I am not able to accept any more orders for this 2019 Sovereign.

Kind Regards

Account Manager

Harrington & Byrne Ltd

0207 060 5341