• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Gold Monitoring Thread £ GBP only

Paul
Message added by ChrisSilver

This topic is to discuss price action in GBP, to discuss price action in $ USD, please see this topic: https://thesilverforum.com/topic/19962-gold-monitoring-thread-usd-only/

📌 For general non PM chat there is the Hangout topic here: 

1 hour ago, Paul said:

Today, the half sovereign has now replaced the full sovereign officially as the coin of choice to stack for the " Average Man on the Street " 

Very good point, I cant read the dates on them, unless I use binoculars though

Edited by James32

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Just now, MrStacker said:

I can definitely see Half sovs ending up being more popular now moving forward. Price wise for stackers. 

At this rate it's going to be the 1/10th Brit...

Looking to complete a date run of Bu Sovs and still require; 2010, 2011, 2018 & 2019

8 minutes ago, Paul said:

Today, the half sovereign has now replaced the full sovereign officially as the coin of choice to stack for the " Average Man on the Street " 

Thank God, my lack of trust in the system and society has provided good fruits :) 

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

49 minutes ago, CaptCaveMan said:

Quick, phone Harrington & Byrne...

Ha ha you joke - I did about an hour ago and had to put up with 5 minutes of trying to flog me an overpriced memorial piedfort!

Edited by 272

7 minutes ago, 272 said:

Ha ha you joke - I did about an hour ago and had to put up with 5 minutes of trying to flog me an overpriced memorial piedmont!

lowkey interested in what they wanted for it😏

treasury bonds blood bath - Credit Suisse - goodnight

image.thumb.png.10b5a8c4f053a69b023d479f8e6906b3.png

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

Just now, ant1882 said:

Fail on Friday maybe? Set up another bad Monday.

Just now, ant1882 said:

Fail on Friday maybe? Set up another bad Monday.

think its going to take a coupler weeks we need to listen to the  FED and if any action they are going to take

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

2 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

think its going to take a coupler weeks we need to listen to the  FED and if any action they are going to take

I'm sure Janet Yellen will think of something. It won't help, but it's something.

Edited by SidS

Post image

43 minutes ago, MetalsMan said:

lowkey interested in what they wanted for it😏

I'd zoned out by that point - I think they were mentioning a £144 monthly payment plans so probably a lot more than £1280.