• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please do not use this section to share affiliate links, this is against forum rules. We do not want the forum to become full of spam links. Please note the announcement here, which explains in more detail

On 15/07/2020 at 02:28, MrTT said:

Anyone know some good deals on "20 franc angel gold coins" ?

Thanks ;)

Silber werte.de has cheapest francs around. Check out. I got some recently for less than 2 percent spot...but not angel ones.

9 hours ago, TheApe said:

Silber werte.de has cheapest francs around. Check out. I got some recently for less than 2 percent spot...but not angel ones.

Can you put a link ? I can't find them anymore. 

1 hour ago, Goldfinga said:

Hatton Garden Metals still have a few 20 Francs left@MrTT , one of them might be an angel. 

had a few from there recently and one was an angel (1877)

On 22/07/2020 at 22:20, MrTT said:

Anyone know a good deal for , Hungary 10, 20, or 100 Korona 1892 to 1916 ?

I really like the design 😁

Atkinsons had two 10 Korona coins last night, a 1906 and a 1911 for £167 each.

I bought the 1911 and the other is gone too now.

• Founder & Administrator

Free shipping offer at @coininvest, enter code 24hfreeshipping at checkout. 

Edit: minimum order value of 150 euros 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

6 minutes ago, alemild said:

factor a 2% charge on card payment, or wire transfer fee, plus currency conversion rate/fee.

As far as I know you can pay in Sterling on Coininvest as with Silver to Go so the price advertised is what you pay. As for a card charge or wire transfer fee I've never had that happen so can't comment. Usually you pay a deposit by card then the balance by bank transfer. I've not bought from Coininvest specifically but I have from Silver to Go and others, I've only ever paid the amount advertised plus shipping (which is free in this instance using the code @ChrisSilver posted).

Edited by Liam84
Missed a bracket

• Founder & Administrator

@coininvest's currency exchange rate is very good. Just take an item price and compare in Euro against GBP, and then just do a google search and you can see that there looks to be no mark up. So no disadvantage to pay in GBP over EUR.

However if you wish to pay in EUR, you could use a service like Currency Fair or Transfer Wise to save on international transfers.

There should be no fee if sending GBP from a UK personal bank account to their GBP bank account. 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

so paying the sterling price means that you incur no currency exchange fee, that's good. There's still the 2% card fee or wire transfer fee, which put me off. NB - Just found out from a colleague that no wire transfer fee is payable.

Edited by alemild
updated info

4 minutes ago, alemild said:

so paying the sterling price means that you incur no currency exchange fee, that's good. There's still the 2% card fee or wire transfer fee, which put me off.

If you are located in the European Union and in a Euro country you can use our IBAN and BIC-codes; we have accounts in London/UK and Germany. In most cases, you pay the same fee as for a domestic money transfer.

I've never had a wire transfer fee, and I can't see how Coininvest charge one. Is it something specific to your bank?

Edited by Liam84
Add text

13 hours ago, Liam84 said:

If you are located in the European Union and in a Euro country you can use our IBAN and BIC-codes; we have accounts in London/UK and Germany. In most cases, you pay the same fee as for a domestic money transfer.

I've never had a wire transfer fee, and I can't see how Coininvest charge one. Is it something specific to your bank?

yo're right, there is no transfer fee.