• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please do not use this section to share affiliate links, this is against forum rules. We do not want the forum to become full of spam links. Please note the announcement here, which explains in more detail

On 05/11/2021 at 21:32, sovereignsteve said:

You seem to know your way around aliexpress and alibaba far too well for my liking. I think I would be nervous buying from your shop ever again😉

haha explains why those krugs were a bit on the large size 😂😂

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

21 hours ago, Paul said:

https://atkinsonsbullion.com/pre-owned/gold/pre-owned-gold-coins/pre-owned-2002-uk-full-sovereign-proof-design-gold

2002 UK Full Sovereign - £500

Fair price and may have renewed interest with current hype over 2022 variant release 

2022 variant is very infectious, caught the full sovereign myself. Will now have to isolate from my debit card for 10 days

Looks like royal mint has the 1/4 oz tudor beast 10 coin series back on their site. Guess people returned it or it is a mistake.

https://www.royalmint.com/our-coins/ranges/the-royal-tudor-beasts/quarter-ounce-gold-proof-coin-ten-coin-series/

2oz silver seems to be there too. I remember looking at them all shortly after release and was annoyed these two were sold out so quickly.

On 03/12/2021 at 12:59, Sparkie said:

Looks like royal mint has the 1/4 oz tudor beast 10 coin series back on their site. Guess people returned it or it is a mistake.

https://www.royalmint.com/our-coins/ranges/the-royal-tudor-beasts/quarter-ounce-gold-proof-coin-ten-coin-series/

2oz silver seems to be there too. I remember looking at them all shortly after release and was annoyed these two were sold out so quickly.

I tried adding to basket just to see what happened and it has a price of 650 reccuring so I assume this is an error...may be worth a phone call in the morning though just in case

5 hours ago, paulmerton said:

The Queen's Beasts 2019 The Yale 1 oz Gold Bullion Coin is back in stock at the RM, and quite a lot cheaper than anywhere else that has it in stock!

https://www.royalmint.com/invest/bullion/bullion-coins/gold-coins/queens-beasts-2019-yale-1oz-gold-coin/

image.thumb.png.7ac54c0eb3a4bb4f0d8d1ae9736bc8b5.png

Thanks - you've saved me a tidy sum !!!

I have been looking for this coin for about a year now but our dealers that had it in stock were asking silly money even up to £2,000
Managed to buy from the RM today at a fair price at long last.

One of the real benefits of supporting the Silver Forum when information and deals like this are quickly shared.

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

Thanks - you've saved me a tidy sum !!!

I have been looking for this coin for about a year now but our dealers that had it in stock were asking silly money even up to £2,000
Managed to buy from the RM today at a fair price at long last.

One of the real benefits of supporting the Silver Forum when information and deals like this are quickly shared.

Thanks, I do like to find and post good deals :D 

They have tubes of them in stock, too.

Makes you wonder where they all suddenly came from...

3 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

I guess they simply retrieve the original dies and press a green button on one of their presses.
I am patiently waiting now for the next new batch of their Platinum Yales.

As for tubes - I can only dream for now but seeing how inflation is heading ..... 😎

11 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

They’re probably making them out the back 🤓

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

21 hours ago, paulmerton said:

The Queen's Beasts 2019 The Yale 1 oz Gold Bullion Coin is back in stock at the RM, and quite a lot cheaper than anywhere else that has it in stock!

https://www.royalmint.com/invest/bullion/bullion-coins/gold-coins/queens-beasts-2019-yale-1oz-gold-coin/

image.thumb.png.7ac54c0eb3a4bb4f0d8d1ae9736bc8b5.png

Well spotted. Could be a good deal, but I don't like the way that apparently a large quantity of these coins has almost magically re-appeared at the Mint 2-3 years late. I believe that the bullion versions of this series have no mintage limit. I would worry that the Mint might exploit this fact and, indeed, start to churn out some of the other beasts as well.

3 hours ago, RDHC said:

Well spotted. Could be a good deal, but I don't like the way that apparently a large quantity of these coins has almost magically re-appeared at the Mint 2-3 years late. I believe that the bullion versions of this series have no mintage limit. I would worry that the Mint might exploit this fact and, indeed, start to churn out some of the other beasts as well.

Not idea for those who already have them but good news for someone like me who is only 2 years in to stacking Gold. (Means I might be able to one or two of the beasts without selling the children!)