• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please do not use this section to share affiliate links, this is against forum rules. We do not want the forum to become full of spam links. Please note the announcement here, which explains in more detail

4 hours ago, Leonmarsh said:

Are they just nine quid from harrington and byrne doesn't see worth the rigmarole for me 

How can you favour Harrington and Byrne if "rigmaroles"  are an issue?  

Harrington and Byrne 😂

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

1 hour ago, Leonmarsh said:

Can I ask a daft question? 

It's about 10 to 15 quid cheaper than the hundred others dealers, and everyone is blowing their load for a tenner

It would cost me more than a tenner of my time messing around with bleyer with refunds 

If they were 1p like the phone contract or a tenner I get it

But saving a tenner I don't on a bullion sov I can't get a million places with the I don't 

You're actually spot on in many ways. Seems ridiculous to me too even though I've joined in. I don't even like the new sovereigns.. lol. I've gone for it because I'm looking at it like a trade of fiat for spot-price gold. With the state of the economy and growing debt I know which I'd rather have it in!

1 hour ago, Leonmarsh said:

Can I ask a daft question? 

It's about 10 to 15 quid cheaper than the hundred others dealers, and everyone is blowing their load for a tenner

It would cost me more than a tenner of my time messing around with bleyer with refunds 

If they were 1p like the phone contract or a tenner I get it

But saving a tenner I don't on a bullion sov I can't get a million places with the I don't 

Imagine being the one who has a shareable £5 coupon code to go ontop of the current selling price - could end up as a sticky situation.

Sorry, I'll get my coat and show myself out.

The inferior man argues about his rights, while the superior man imposes duties upon himself.

He who has a why can bear almost any how.

Every act of beauty is a revolt against the modern world.

Just now, James32 said:

Not a good sign 😕 I look forward to my rejection email 😁

Is a bullion dealer not a dating site 😀

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

Money seems to be taken so hope so

7 minutes ago, Chrisplym said:

I think that you will be fine and get the deal. Well done! I went out for a meal and missed out, but it saved me a few quid 🤣

The price is now up to £336.51 with free delivery.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

1 minute ago, BleyerBullion said:

Good Morning All

Thank you for your messages.  There was an issue with this product listing over the weekend which has now been resolved.  You will be very pleased to hear that any paid orders received during this time will be honoured 🙂

Kindest regards

Melissa

Thanks highly respected 🙂

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

2 hours ago, BleyerBullion said:

Good Morning All

Thank you for your message.  There was an issue with this product listing over the weekend which has now been resolved.  Any paid orders received during this time will be honoured 🙂

Kindest regards

Melissa

That’s decent of you and demonstrates integrity and good customer service. I think it’s a win win for all concerned.