• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please do not use this section to share affiliate links, this is against forum rules. We do not want the forum to become full of spam links. Please note the announcement here, which explains in more detail

On 05/11/2021 at 15:49, Pete said:

Cannot beat this if genuine but looking at all the other items listed for sale I reckon it isn't worth the cost of postage.

718404323_Screenshot2021-11-05at15_46_02.thumb.png.4d406bd34561a99df736204edaedf624.png

1183504548_Screenshot2021-11-05at15_46_23.thumb.png.f62ca4ca586c25ec808745c11b0ee11f.png

On 05/11/2021 at 16:01, paulmerton said:

Even I can tell that's fake from the photo of it. Please say I'm right, @LawrenceChard! :D 

On 05/11/2021 at 16:02, VelociteeSteel said:

I'll hazard a guess that it's fake...

On 05/11/2021 at 16:04, Pete said:

At least the seller is being kind of honest but check out all his other coins - shocking to see so many fakes.
The fact that most of the coins are "legal tender" and showing metal purity, regardless of the description, surely these are counterfeit and therefore a crime is being committed by offering for sale ??

@paulmerton is certainly right about this.

Typical ebay conman, part truth, but mainly lies.

It took me less than a minute to find:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32485581476.html?

5 for £6.60 the lot. It Also said free postage, but I suspect it will be £1 to £2 extra.

Edited by LawrenceChard

Chards

3 hours ago, LawrenceChard said:

@paulmerton is certainly right about this.

Typical ebay conman, part truth, but mainly lies.

It took me less than a minute to find:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32485581476.html?

5 for £6.60 the lot. It Also sayd free postage, but I suspect it will be £1 to £2 extra.

You seem to know your way around aliexpress and alibaba far too well for my liking. I think I would be nervous buying from your shop ever again😉

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

2 minutes ago, modofantasma said:

😭😭😭😭 wont let me stick it in my basket. 

Their loss as I would have bought them all.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

1 minute ago, paulmerton said:

To compensate for the free gold, they've upped their silver prices

https://www.hattongardenmetals.com/buy/silver-britannia-958

Only £2137.36 each if you buy more than one :D 

Hahahahaha, someone is drunk on the job.

11 minutes ago, James32 said:

I tried calling but closed at 4pm

9 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

To compensate for the free gold, they've upped their silver prices

https://www.hattongardenmetals.com/buy/silver-britannia-958

Only £2137.36 each if you buy more than one :D 

You can have them all just let me take the gold 

2 minutes ago, Paul said:

at that price an oz

i will be retired by the end of the week, we will have a many multi-millionaires here !

Hahahahaha,

Jeez I'd have a massive coronary. 

I can do brits at only 1k + postage if anyone's interested.

Edited by ArgentSmith

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

1 hour ago, James32 said:

100% below spot is very reasonable, I presume they do free postage if buying in bulk 🤔

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

There are several one ounce gold Britannias (recent dates) on ebay at the moment, ending in the next day or two, with current bids still way below spot, never mind dealer prices, if any one is interested. O.K. I know the bids will climb as the time winds down, but it might be worth some one's while to put in a sensible bid nonetheless. I bought one at about 1 1/2% premium - of course, with my luck the price of gold will probably soon plummet. 'Caveat emptor.'

1 minute ago, RDHC said:

There are several one ounce gold Britannias (recent dates) on ebay at the moment, ending in the next day or two, with current bids still way below spot, never mind dealer prices, if any one is interested. O.K. I know the bids will climb as the time winds down, but it might be worth some one's while to put in a sensible bid nonetheless. I bought one at about 1 1/2% premium - of course, with my luck the price of gold will probably soon plummet. 'Caveat emptor.'

Yeah seen a 1oz gold time to die bar went for just north of £1400 yesterday which is strange after the increase in spot. (Normally sell for £1450+)

56 minutes ago, James32 said:

Yeah seen a 1oz gold time to die bar went for just north of £1400 yesterday which is strange after the increase in spot. (Normally sell for £1450+)

Yes, probably the one that I bought. Another has just gone for £1405, but with £10 postage (mine had free track and trace at £1410). So, that seems to be the going rate for now, at least until the market opens on Monday, bringing goodness knows what in the way of prices. Good luck to all.

Well, one Britannia went for £1375 and another for only £1364. Absolute bargains when spot is £1387. Perhaps the prices are too much for most to have the cash. Mine at £1410 now looks a trifle expensive, but only by comparison with these two.