• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

2 hours ago, Gordy said:

Agreed, if it doesn't sell i don't mind keeping it as it a nice set and nice box too 🤣

If RM twig on they may release them all in reverse proof to milk it haha

They might release a 1/4oz reverse silver set like the queen's beast set I had. I kinda regret selling it but it was for a worthy cause.

27 minutes ago, Mtaybar said:

They might release a 1/4oz reverse silver set like the queen's beast set I had. I kinda regret selling it but it was for a worthy cause.

Yep, i kept mine, cracking little set, that one was always going to be marked off in the top right missing corner of my treasure map... if they bring out one of those at the end of the series in 5 years time haha, i'm going to try to get myself one as I do think the series will pick up too with the other designs.. I think we all compared them to the great designs on the QB so some were disappointed

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

14 minutes ago, Mrpound said:

Slight delay on update due to coin fair beer and work! but here it is and I’m in love 😂

thank you very much @coinory!

1FC7CEE0-59D3-4F08-9BF9-B34936259D66.jpeg

Lucky sniper!😂

I hope to ask me first when you will decide to sell.😊

I am happy for you, anyway. 

BTW, do you have enough money for Vitacat?

39 minutes ago, stefffana said:

Lucky sniper!😂

I hope to ask me first when you will decide to sell.😊

I am happy for you, anyway. 

BTW, do you have enough money for Vitacat?

Indeed you will be my first port of call! 
thank you 🙏 and no not after this weekend, I wanted to lose weight anyway 🤣

On 06/02/2022 at 00:11, PapaLazarou said:
2022 1oz Bullion Ronseal

Nothing to get too excited about in this wee collection, although it is good to see that both the Elephants' legs all reach the ground. So much more fortunate than several African leaders who disagreed with the 'flu-like pandemic that never wrought havoc across the continent. Their refusal to deceive their own people most certainly did not result in their assassinations. Just accidents, coincidences and "covid". They were not hanged for their opposition.

The Kook is good but does lend more than a nod to the 2020 RAM WMF 1oz coin. The vast majority of both 2021/22 Kookaburras are believed to have badly damaged and deformed, this following encounters with Queensland Police when the coins were being transported across State boundaries. Just doing their job.

It is well worth picking up a New Zealand 2020 Penguin. I agree with many that it the pictures do not to its 3-d effect justice. At around £30 and with a mintage of just 25,000 it is considerably better value than most 2022 bullion. Having been under 25,000 miles from somebody who coughed in 2020, most of the issue still have another 12 years quarantine still to complete. Coins are not legally allowed to be reimported to NZ due to the menacing risk of mass extermination of the already extinct bird.

The Maples continue to portray ERII in the most beguiling of fashions. She must be well chuffed. The only surprising element is that fascist Dictator Justin Castro didn't insist on the coin bearing his own portrait. This before he went into hiding from the Canadian people.

The Philly is yet one more Austrian Enigmatic Variation and can now only be purchased upon production of a vaccine passport, the sporting of a fylfot and the bellowing of three "Sieg Heils". Rumours of a forthcoming "Yellow Star privy" edition have not been confirmed.

2022 BU Elephant Rev.jpg

2022 BU Elephant Obv.jpg

2022 BU Kook Rev.jpg

2022 BU Kook Obv.jpg

2020 NZ Penguin Rev.jpg

2020 NZ Penguin Obv.jpg

2020 NZ Penguin CoA.jpg

2022 BU Maple Rev.jpg

2022 BU Maple Obv.jpg

2022 BU Philly Obv.jpg

2022 BU Philly Rev.jpg

I wanted to give a 😂 emoji but had to do a super like instead 👍🏻 

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

22 hours ago, Jeremyzed said:

It's a Graf Von Fabre Castell Alexander, very funny story.

I actually preferred the Montblanc great character Enzo Ferrari pen, but missed out as apperantly one store sold eight(all of their allocation) in one night as I was still deciding, it had a mintage of 1898. I was disappointed for a long time, then consider the fact it's just stainless steel plated with platinum and cost 3000pounds whilst probably have to stay in blister pack for forever.

I am actually happy with my decision of going with the GVFC instead, much pettier, one third the price and solid silver(just a bit heavy...)it has the same mintage of 1898(not really as it is not even numbered and was released three years ago). Before I got into modern royal mint proofs I thought a 3000 pound fountain pen selling out in two days is fast lol... Glad I can have two thousand pounds for my coins instead.

I have a month blanc skywalker I believe is the name....roller ball, I was never able to write with fountain pens without ruining everything..lol.

23 hours ago, paulmerton said:

Yep! Other than a couple of postcards there wasn't really anything else that tickled my fancy. Coinwise, everything else I could see would also have been available from the website.

I went to the Mel fisher museum in key west once, wow the prices in the shop were ridiculous .... lol....like 1000 ounce silver atocha wreck ingot, they were asking a small fortune...lol.

On 31/01/2022 at 11:28, Gruff said:

Another cracking delivery from Tavex Bullion... 

20220131_112343.thumb.jpg.9c6b07090065d3712aa4d0ec3131ec54.jpg

20220131_112352.thumb.jpg.8dd3664c183420bfe93d4481d9fe470b.jpg

20220131_112424.thumb.jpg.7fa3a1c0525436502268cdc3ae3fe42a.jpg

Yes, saw these guys at the coin fair, probably one of the most smooth professional outfits I have seen in a while, and with bullion rices cheaper than BullionByPost and most others. Seeing Brits at £23.85 an ounce! Cracking deal! 

20 hours ago, SovereignBishop said:

Another random little coin for the ngc box.

13871A05-D228-437A-8238-B9C96A0662B7.jpeg

Nice MS70 there! :) 

1 minute ago, Dakaras said:

3 Graces in a 69 is 3 more than I have very nice! 

All in good time mate. I remember seeing una and the lion come out and not being able to get one, still trying, but now rather focus on those more within reach. :) …I believe all good comes to those that wait. ;) 

Just now, Silverman2U said:

All in good time mate. I remember seeing una and the lion come out and not being able to get one, still trying, but now rather focus on those more within reach. :) …I believe all good comes to those that wait. ;) 

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop. heyhey..... I knew my quote of wisdom would be used at some point..

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

3 minutes ago, Silverman2U said:

Good outlook, pretty much where I am one will come along.