• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The Memorial Sovereign 2022 with King Charles

harrygill111

On 12/11/2022 at 16:45, Solachesis said:

It is latin, Dei Gratia Rex, Fidei Defensor -  Charles III, by the Grace of God, king and defender of the faith

Charles. I thought there may have been a Latin version like the Georgius or Edwardvs coins! Charles just seems too English. If you get my meaning.

14 minutes ago, StackemHigh said:

Charles. I thought there may have been a Latin version like the Georgius or Edwardvs coins! Charles just seems too English. If you get my meaning.

Apparently the Latin form of Charles is Carolus, I don't think he'd appreciate being called Carol haha 

So... what time should I get up tomorrow to have a chance? 😅

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

11 minutes ago, Solachesis said:

My brother in Christ, you should have just awoken from a nap. Hurry, get in the queue now. 

My nap has kept me from my destiny.

Where do I join this queue? I went on the RM website on mobile and doesnt say anything!

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

17 minutes ago, stackerp5 said:

My nap has kept me from my destiny.

Where do I join this queue? I went on the RM website on mobile and doesnt say anything!

It's not available to the general public, like the secret menu they will offer you in the Chinese restaurant: you have to speak Welsh to the Royal Mint for them to offer you the link 

A all rhywun anfon y ddolen ataf trwy neges breifat os gwelwch yn dda?

1 minute ago, stackerp5 said:

10.30am on Welsh radio the link will be spoken. 

Failing that, try logging on at around 8.30am and things should start,moving at 9am.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

15 hours ago, Paul said:

us brits love a good queue ! 

We Americans don’t like a good (or bad) queue because we are not as refined as you Brits and we lack patience.  It’s because we don’t have much of a history.  Based on our experience with the U.S. Mint, we much prefer going online at the same time as hundreds of thousands of other collectors and then complain when we can’t get the coin we want because a mintage of 50,000 sells out in 5 minutes.  Then, after complaining, we self medicate and then do it again the next morning, hoping to pick up a morsel or two that may be left.

1 hour ago, JeffM said:

We Americans don’t like a good (or bad) queue because we are not as refined as you Brits and we lack patience.  It’s because we don’t have much of a history.  Based on our experience with the U.S. Mint, we much prefer going online at the same time as hundreds of thousands of other collectors and then complain when we can’t get the coin we want because a mintage of 50,000 sells out in 5 minutes.  Then, after complaining, we self medicate and then do it again the next morning, hoping to pick up a morsel or two that may be left.

We can lack patience at being in a queue like any other nation.

If anyone dare queue jump, expect silent mutters and ‘tut’s’ of disapproval and eye rolling.

Hell hath no fury like the rest of the queue against a queue jumper. That’s all I can say.

We love to hate queuing but we do it anyway.

It’s almost as bad as using a tea bag twice.

No, actually it’s not, that must never be  done.

2 hours ago, Foster88 said:

We can lack patience at being in a queue like any other nation.

If anyone dare queue jump, expect silent mutters and ‘tut’s’ of disapproval and eye rolling.

Hell hath no fury like the rest of the queue against a queue jumper. That’s all I can say.

We love to hate queuing but we do it anyway.

It’s almost as bad as using a tea bag twice.

No, actually it’s not, that must never be  done.

Don’t tell Junkbond that.

Nor Goldiggerdave I would guess for that matter.

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscillate Wildly

10 hours ago, stackerp5 said:

I guess Welsh worked some kind of spell for me, went to RM website at 8:35 (snoozed alarm) and managed to get myself a 918 spot on the queue, snatched up a half sov. Quality control team better do their job right :)