• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Celebrating 100 Years of our BBC

8 minutes ago, Darr3nG said:

[https://abbreviations.woxikon.com/en/bbc]

Breeding Bird Census or Big Bad Carp

The sites I go on mate the BBC has a totally different meaning😂

Edited by GoldDiggerDave

@Darr3nG A funny story, a older friend of mine who's not internet savvy at all, was trying to find parts to fix his shower.   He phoned me up in a right panic saying all he is seeing is utter filth.........It was confusing at first then I said what are you searching for he said " Red ring showers"  then it hit me can you imagine putting those 3 words in a search engine 😂😂 It was comedy gold!  I don't think he's used the internet since.  

The BBC had a special place in the heart of the nation until the early 90’s, when it parted company with public opinion and became a political mechanism for social change.  Neatly forgetting Savile, Harris and their ilk.  

Privatise ASAP

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/BBC_controversies

Not my circus, not my monkeys

2 minutes ago, sjhdesmond said:

I know it's cool to bash the BBC but I quite like Only Connect and I will, on occasion, watch the odd episode of Homes Under The Hammer.

I do wonder why they put homes under the hammer on at that time when the only people that can afford to buy a house are at work.