• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Royal Mint - Great Engravers 2021 - Gothic Crown information

10 minutes ago, Paul said:

My 2oz gold 'plain-edge' & order reference has appeared in my Open orders :) Goody goody ! :) 

Hopefully the RM additional +£255 "exclusivity tax" will be worth it in the long run

£5,250 RRP for it   

Jeez, makes you think how far your stacking journey has come, was only five years or so ago, i was buying 1/10's krugerrands 

IMG_2535.JPG

Good to see your stacking journey has gone well. This should give inspiration to some who are starting out just now.

5 minutes ago, ArgentSmith said:

That's going to be the coin to have in the future.

Thanks @ArgentSmith Yeah, it will have some potential for sure.  As they have been offered directly to biggest spender collector's (which im not one i may add), they will be in tight hands, so those buyers who would be out to flip wont have had access to purchase it. and with only a teeny weeny 125 mintage, brilliant classic design, established and recognised worldwide, original only having a handful ever done ini gold 

It certainly ticks a good few boxes of doing great long term and be in demand 

14 minutes ago, Paul said:

Jeez, makes you think how far your stacking journey has come, was only five years or so ago, i was buying 1/10's krugerrands 

I have just had the same conversation with my OH. It was only 2.5 years ago, I was picking up single sovs and a few oz's of silver bullion :) 

18 minutes ago, Paul said:

My 2oz gold 'plain-edge' & order reference has appeared in my Open orders :) Goody goody ! :) 

Hopefully the RM additional +£255 "exclusivity tax" will be worth it in the long run

£5,250 RRP for it   

IMG_2535.JPG

Oh wow that’s insane! 😵

But congrats - please share pics when you get it. 

I have just found this post on on of the collectors groups of bookface about Britannia Coin Company that may be of interest to some who missed out yesterday 

( Copied & pasted in its entirety )

"  Britannia Coin Company have been asked this question by a few customers today:

If I purchase the Gothic Crown Quartered Arms release, how can I obtain the Gothic Crown Victoria Portrait release?
Britannia Coin Company would like to assure any buyers, if they purchase the first issue, they will be offered the second issue.

The second issue will not be available to anyone who has not purchased the first issue.

The second issue coin is likely to be more popular - Queen Victoria's Gothic portrait (This is where the coin gets its name from!).

Hope this helps.  "

31 minutes ago, Paul said:

£5,250 RRP for it   

IMG_2535.JPG

Congratulations and enjoy it!

If for some reason you ever get drunk enough and are looking to increase your stack, I will offer you 3x 1oz gold coins of your choice 😁

Yes I know I'm being generous with my offer but just trying to get my feedback up😅

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

4 hours ago, Paul said:

£5,250 RRP for it   

IMG_2535.JPG

Congratulation Paul, this is a winner IMHO. No news for me, I hope I will also be lucky :) 

1 minute ago, Frenchie said:

Congratulation Paul, this is a winner IMHO. No news for me, I hope I will also be lucky :) 

Wishing you best of luck Lionel. Hope it works out for you to. It's like we've been on the same journey together since we commited to the Una and lion gold way back then ......

1 minute ago, Paul said:

Wishing you best of luck Lionel. Hope it works out for you to. It's like we've been on the same journey together since we commited to the Una and lion gold way back then ......

Thank you Paul, it would be something special to have these 4 gold coins all gathered...For the moment I hold my breath with the Gothic Crown

1 minute ago, GreatBritishBullion said:

To be honest I have no idea what I have ordered and what I will receive, my open orders are all messed up and don't seem to match the amount of charges on my bank account :D

But in some twisted RM way that only means you're winning😁

5 minutes ago, GreatBritishBullion said:

To be honest I have no idea what I have ordered and what I will receive, my open orders are all messed up and don't seem to match the amount of charges on my bank account :D

LOL.....A seasoned RM customer right here folks!  I have felt your pain on more than one occasion.  

@GreatBritishBullion and that's only the start of it mate, if you have ordered multiple items they will all come via different couriers  on different days and to put a cherry on the top they don't even give you email conformation so you are waiting around like a tit in a trance and you are looking out for every van that drives past your house for the next 2 weeks!..........But we keep coming back for more! 

Edited by GoldDiggerDave
Typo

1 minute ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

@GreatBritishBullion and that's only the start of it mate, if you have ordered multiple items they will all come via different couriers  on different days and top put a cherry on the top they don't even give you email conformation so you are waiting around like a tit in a trance and you are looking out for every van that drives past your house for the next 2 weeks!..........But we keep coming back for more! 

Don't you love the adrenaline of it all though ?? 🤣🤣

3 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

@GreatBritishBullion and that's only the start of it mate, if you have ordered multiple items they will all come via different couriers  on different days and top put a cherry on the top they don't even give you email conformation so you are waiting around like a tit in a trance and you are looking out for every van that drives past your house for the next 2 weeks!..........But we keep coming back for more! 

🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

@Mtaybar for all our P ing and moaning we do thrive off it.  The day you don’t have to queue, they have what you want and it comes the next day, will be the day you don’t want it😂😂😂😂

I got nothing Monday but enjoyed the chase, it was like a free buy in to a poker tournament. Didn’t lose anything.

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024