• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Royal Mint - Great Engravers 2021 - Gothic Crown information

58 minutes ago, auleAboutNumismatics said:

I now have an order added with extension of -1 (i.e. E-116xxxxx-1) for my continuity silver coin order, and stating only the quartered arms. Anyone see similar thing?

If i see a pending charges already at my credit card, does it mean the order is confirmed?

Yes, mine is showing as 3 orders in open orders. Two with the -1 and one with no -1. I think it'll be fine

2 minutes ago, Bullionaire said:

Yes, mine is showing as 3 orders in open orders. Two with the -1 and one with no -1. I think it'll be fine

We love this, they take your money but you still brick it until it turns up just incase they pull the rug from under your feet. 😂😂😂 Can you imagine the Sh*tfits if the 1st one comes and they don't sent the 2nd coin!  I"m going to suffer with RMAD until March (Royal Mint Anxiety Disorder)

4 minutes ago, Alz111 said:

@GoldDiggerDave I was extremely lucky to get it to be honest, I was in the queue like  most of us and got a number in the 4000 I decided to ring as well so after nearly 1 hour of hanging on  I got through so I secured the coin I would definitely say I was lucky. 

Yeh the website was unusable.  I sacked it off after 1 hour and 20 mins.  Picked mine up over the phone as well.  Can't wait to see some real phots of it.  

4 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

Yeh the website was unusable.  I sacked it off after 1 hour and 20 mins.  Picked mine up over the phone as well.  Can't wait to see some real phots of it.  

Yes mate definitely can’t wait 

28 minutes ago, Paul said:

To those with a good memory or knowledge please, what other gold proofs have been issued with a plain edge in the past ??

Others will know more, but the proof sovereigns of 1831, 1937 and 2017 stand out for me.

Congrats to all those expectant forum members! The coin stork is coming very soon, it seems!

My order is pending and looking like January for me! 

Please post pics as they come in! I am, as I guess we all are, interested in quality and capsule ‘performance’. Those pesky storks do give the coins a rough journey sometimes…..

Edited by AndrewSL76
STORK YOU FECKIN' EEJIT