• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Royal Mint - Great Engravers 2021 - Gothic Crown information

8 minutes ago, papi1980 said:

Apologies in advance if that has been already commented…second time experiencing crazy RM Mondays(first time was Sov 2022)

my question is if anyone managed to buy more than one item of a single version of the Great Engravers coins (e.g. buying 2*2oz silver for example). If myself and a member of my family have independent numismatic collections and both of us want to buy a version of a particular coin, but we live in the same address, would RM allow two coins to be delivers to a single address (presumable purchase via different RM account and different names)

I would argue, yes, but didn’t try it today and was wondering if someone here has tried it before?

What if 5 flippers shared a 5 bed house to maximise their profits and keep their rent costs down???? Lol 🤣

8 minutes ago, papi1980 said:

Apologies in advance if that has been already commented…second time experiencing crazy RM Mondays(first time was Sov 2022)

my question is if anyone managed to buy more than one item of a single version of the Great Engravers coins (e.g. buying 2*2oz silver for example). If myself and a member of my family have independent numismatic collections and both of us want to buy a version of a particular coin, but we live in the same address, would RM allow two coins to be delivers to a single address (presumable purchase via different RM account and different names)

I would argue, yes, but didn’t try it today and was wondering if someone here has tried it before?

No, on this release it was one per household. You need a second address. If you did it they would likely cancel one of the orders.

14 minutes ago, Paul said:

I don't know if it relevant or my help. But I always use googlr chrome browser, had RM site open from around 745. It placed me over 1000+ I queue up launch at 9am

Opened an extra window in Brave browser around 845 as back up to tirial.and it threw me in at a much lower number on launch just after 9am

May just be luck of the draw but using multiple different browsers.may help. May not as well.  If it's any micro advantage it all helps 

So open chrome, Firefox, opera, safari, android, windows, apple, phone, tablet, laptop, desktop

But might just be total luck of draw to

10 minutes ago, papi1980 said:

If you asked me yesterday I would say no but then i came across this photo today which says one per person so there might be ok as long as it is different name and email. In the past they used to say one per household (which was totally unfair for a house with multiple coin collectors).

6BF70A3C-DB4C-4F79-BE52-ECA2B63F6B9D.thumb.jpeg.ac4b7fdd9fef5a974c63eb2488f0f5a5.jpeg

Can anyone help me with this, sorry it's out of topic.  I want to grade my RMS Douro sovereigns but want this label. I have been backwards and forwards with the NGC they said this label is specific to 1 dealer and another dealer can not get this label would any of you know who the dealer is. 

Sorry of topic,

douro.png

Edited by GoldDiggerDave

1 minute ago, foinikas said:

If you asked me yesterday I would say no but then i came across this photo today which says one per person so there might be ok as long as it is different name and email. In the past they used to say one per household (which was totally unfair for a house with multiple coin collectors).

6BF70A3C-DB4C-4F79-BE52-ECA2B63F6B9D.thumb.jpeg.ac4b7fdd9fef5a974c63eb2488f0f5a5.jpeg

Ah, fair enough. Thats a change and I missed it 👍

6 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

Can anyone help me with this, sorry it's out of topic.  I want to grade my RMS Douro sovereigns but want this label. I have been backwards and forwards with the NGC they said this label is specific to 1 dealer and another dealer can not get this label would any of you know who the dealer is. 

Sorry of topic,

douro.png

I think all the sunken treasure was graded as one lot by the salvage company/dealer to ensure the Provence and preserve history, like the saddle ridge hoard of found gold in the paint cans, and that American hoarder dude who had millions in gold coins in his house no-one knew about

Edited by Paul

8 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

Sorry of topic,

douro.png

Nice, I want one of these. 

Is the standard shipwreck label not enough, I like it and hadn't seen the one you show ? 

Screenshot_20211206-200923.png

50 minutes ago, Paul said:

I don't know if it relevant or my help. But I always use googlr chrome browser, had RM site open from around 745. It placed me over 1000+ I queue up launch at 9am

Opened an extra window in Brave browser around 845 as back up to tirial.and it threw me in at a much lower number on launch just after 9am

May just be luck of the draw but using multiple different browsers.may help. May not as well.  If it's any micro advantage it all helps 

I also did two browsers, one I started around 900, the other 1500+ even though I went to the website within 1 minute of each!

45 minutes ago, SilverMike said:

No, on this release it was one per household. You need a second address. If you did it they would likely cancel one of the orders.

Understood. Although I find this quite unfair …given that I might live in shared household with several people who are not related to me but we share interest in Gothic Crowns:) 

49 minutes ago, SilverMike said:

Ah, fair enough. Thats a change and I missed it 👍

I missed it too! Wifey could have got one whilst I was logged on 🙄 

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

1 minute ago, MancunianStacker said:

I missed it too! Wifey could have got one whilst I was logged on 🙄 

me too. I had a 2oz in the wife's account basket and suddenly thought "one per household" and dropped it out.

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

4 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

me too. I had a 2oz in the wife's account basket and suddenly thought "one per household" and dropped it out.

Sov sets were one per household. Wish they were consistent. I’m sure they make it up as they go along 🙄 

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

1 hour ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

Sorry of topic,

douro.png

It should be American Heritage Bullion. Not sure if they offer grading service and they are out of stock.

Is is safe to assume when the 'portrait' side launches in march 2022 mintage are going to mirror today's releases ?? I would have thought so 

2 minutes ago, Robda1986 said:

Next time I'm going to get a load of old phones and just open rm on each 1 till I get a decent number 

Each will generate its own IP address,I thinks it's just roulette of luck where you land 

3 minutes ago, Robda1986 said:

Next time I'm going to get a load of old phones and just open rm on each 1 till I get a decent number 

I think by the time you charge them all and connect to the Internet the queue will be over😁 

Assuming of course your not a man of mystery with burner phones already connected lol

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

3 minutes ago, Paul said:

Is is safe to assume when the 'portrait' side launches in march 2022 mintage are going to mirror today's releases ?? I would have thought so 

Yeah, but the difference will be that there will be tiny tiny numbers available for people as most will have gone for the combo order.

If you thought today was a bloodbath then just wait for March 2022

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

18 minutes ago, James32 said:

I think by the time you charge them all and connect to the Internet the queue will be over😁 

Assuming of course your not a man of mystery with burner phones already connected lol

an extra 5 ip addresses at a cost less than the markup on a coin sell the phones on once your done with them a sim card can be brought for less than £1 and say a fiver in credit heck even go for different providers 

1 minute ago, Robda1986 said:

an extra 5 ip addresses at a cost less than the markup on a coin sell the phones on once your done with them a sim card can be brought for less than £1 and say a fiver in credit heck even go for different providers 

I salute your commitment 👍

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

25 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

Yeah, but the difference will be that there will be tiny tiny numbers available for people as most will have gone for the combo order.

If you thought today was a bloodbath then just wait for March 2022

Ive found out I ordered the 2nd in series 'portrait'' by accident . Never realised I'd agreed to the second coin until I checked  my emails, thanks io it being highlighted here by @BackyardBullion

1 minute ago, Paul said:

Ive found out I ordered the 2nd in series 'portrait'' by accident . Never realised I'd agreed to the second coin until I checked  my emails, thanks io it being highlighted here by @BackyardBullion

That's a happy accident (assuming you want the 2nd!) If not....DIBS

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion