• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2022 Sovereign design revealed?

1 minute ago, Paul said:

just checking my credit card and looks like my payment didn't go through with the Mint for my the second five coin set :( 

One is better than none i suppose and at least im not £5k+ in hock 

Chards and BBP have them 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

4 minutes ago, lst65 said:

I ordered the five coin set…went to payment, took the order twice but no confirmation email and I have no idea if I have the set..! Ffs

mine went exactly the same when purchasing second five set with credit card - looks like it went through but no email- not in open order - and funds are not pending on my credit card app - so doesn't look i got :( 

Bought me first ever gold proof, the half sov. Considering buying another to flip but my bank account says no. Oh well, back to bed for me. Thank you everyone :) 

Some items on RM website still say available, or don't say "no longer available" as the 4 and 5 proof coin sets do. G'luck all :D

Edited by stackerp5

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

23 minutes ago, BiigT said:

Interesting on the queue numbers again this morning. I had 3 browser windows open from 6am and opened my phone at approx 8.30am. At 9am all required a manual refresh and the numbers were fairly similar apart from the phone (!)

Edge 3046

Firefox 3456

Chrome 2406

Phone (Chrome) 952

still none the wiser about how it all works

IMG-20221115-WA0000.jpg

Mate it’s just randomised as far as I can work it out, I still think there’s also some I.P address skulduggery. Would be interesting to see a browser and one with a VPN to see if it makes any difference to the queue it system. 

1 minute ago, Paul said:

mine went exactly the same when purchasing second five set with credit card - looks like it went through but no email- not in open order - and funds are not pending on my credit card app - so doesn't look i got :( 

Mad isn’t it. All the sets now gone and no idea if have one. What a cluster!

5 minutes ago, James32 said:

Chards and BBP have them 

im gonna let them pass - it would be  £5k+ i would have have to fund on credit card so would have to make up sales from the stack so not to incur interest

happier to pay interest free tick to RM with my credit account - ill pay current down balance in 15% chucks over the next year  

Just now, blackadder said:

Maybe i should have bought the 4 coin set,and just ate beans and drank water from the bird bath for afew months 😂

Well if you have a bird bath, maybe time for serious reality check? 😆 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Just now, GoldDiggerDave said:

Mate it’s just randomised as far as I can work it out, I still think there’s also some I.P address skulduggery. Would be interesting to see a browser and one with a VPN to see if it makes any difference to the queue it system. 

I personally think there is something in the background that can either help or hinder. The queue system must be built on some kind of process. Zeus mentioned load balancing, which I don't necessarily disagree with. I just found it odd that I was sub 1000 from my phone even though it was connected to the same WiFi as the main computer and running a chrome browser. 

Either way, it matters not. It'll be the same next year for the other releases. 

17 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

Well I am unimpressed. I have no coins and yet my credit card is now maxed out from the failed orders so I can't buy anything at all for the next week. 

Same to me and £30 extra charge for trying to go over limit. 

2 minutes ago, BiigT said:

I personally think there is something in the background that can either help or hinder. The queue system must be built on some kind of process. Zeus mentioned load balancing, which I don't necessarily disagree with. I just found it odd that I was sub 1000 from my phone even though it was connected to the same WiFi as the main computer and running a chrome browser. 

Either way, it matters not. It'll be the same next year for the other releases. 

I’ve had it where I’ve used a few different browsers and they all sync to the same queue number, so that’s why I think there’s something in the I.P address. …….thing is mate when you get in it’s not over as the payment system is garbage. 

Much ado about nothing this morning. Opened RM site at 08.59, landed at around 4k in the queue, waited 10 mins, everything still available. I was only after a single sov, got it and left.

Apart from maybe the Coronation sov next year, that's me done with proof gold - its just too expensive for a mere silverbug like me!

Hope everyone got/gets what they were after.