• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2022 Sovereign design revealed?

5 minutes ago, Maxx546 said:

Hope so ..just seems strange that it was on the order form on RM and got the confirmation email from them and money took out my bank

Am the same I just checked 

I ordered 3 set and one full 

only the full (x3)is showing on orders 

just have to see 

but if I recall it was backyard that said ignore everything else as long as you have Email order confirmation so that’s good enough for me 

I think this was pretty much the same for the graces for me and everything was fine 

Edited by magpie79

29 minutes ago, creative said:

Anyone had their postage email yet from the RM?

Mine is in "closed orders" but no email yet.

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

10 minutes ago, matt1r said:

Y’all worry too much….😂 I think a lot of orders will be posted tomorrow 😉

My order is already showing as closed so I expect there will be an email tomorrow about dispatch.

Edited by 272

1 hour ago, creative said:

Anyone had their postage email yet from the RM?

Not yet however I did ring them today just to make sure my order was accepted..

Hopefully we should be getting despatch emails tomorrow 

22 minutes ago, Deathace said:

The limited edition prints came back in stock. Just decided to pick one up to go with my individual sovereign & 3-coin set, purely given the popularity of this release. 

Looks like there's just one more left in stock if anyone here wanted one. 

Hopefully I secured it 

can someone tell us why this is only worth having with the 5 coin set as a few was mentioning earlier in thread ?

Edited by magpie79

Same here…just confirmation email and radio silence..:) 

First experience with the RM Monday madness…logged in to the site quite early…then tried 50 times to process the payment…:( ended up asking my better half to use her card to buy a full Sov…:) she was not impressed…and now waiting to show her what she bought :) 

I can’t imagine what will be in several weeks with the GE…

Was quite fun nevertheless..;) 

9 minutes ago, papi1980 said:

Same here…just confirmation email and radio silence..:) 

First experience with the RM Monday madness…logged in to the site quite early…then tried 50 times to process the payment…:( ended up asking my better half to use her card to buy a full Sov…:) she was not impressed…and now waiting to show her what she bought :) 

I can’t imagine what will be in several weeks with the GE…

Was quite fun 

It was the same with me wouldn't accept my card tried 3 times ..The wife ended up doing it with her card ..wasn't a happy bunny especially when she seen how much I was spending lol 

Edited by Maxx546

27 minutes ago, Deathace said:

The limited edition prints came back in stock. Just decided to pick one up to go with my individual sovereign & 3-coin set, purely given the popularity of this release. 

Looks like there's just one more left in stock if anyone here wanted one. 

Cheers, just grabbed it. I got the 5 coin set and I was kicking myself for not getting the print, I'm sure that as a print on its own it's worthless but down the line it could be great to have with the set if I sell.

17 minutes ago, magpie79 said:

Hopefully I secured it 

can someone tell us why this is only worth having with the 5 coin set as a few was mentioning earlier in thread ?

I imagine that down the line if a buyer is paying top dollar for a set then this could really be a nice touch for the completist. I'm actually amazed they took so long to sell out, I didn't buy mine as I was in a panic just trying to get the set in the basket and checked out!

2 minutes ago, Maxx546 said:

It was the same with me wouldn't accept my card tried 3 times ..The wife ended up doing it with her card ..especially when she seen how much I was spending lol 

Brilliant…:) I also told my wife that we missed on the Cashback offer (it was panic buying race) and who knows I might convince her to buy a GE next month…😌

It's not been brought up yet, but will be interesting to see what sales prices of variant year proofs are like in the coming auctions with all this renewed interest of the 2022 if values continue to hear north for older ones can only be a.good things for this release (hopefully)